The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenryr Warframe Concept

SleepyNoch

I had an idea for a warframe concept called Fenryr after the wolf in Norse mythology who kills Odin during Ragnarok. Fenryr's warframe would have a wolf like appearance.

He would have his abilities will be similar to those of other warframes, but may have unique properties..

The abilities are:

Chain Grab: Fenryr pulls himself to an enemy using the chain that used to bind him to the ground.

Cost: 15 energy

Damage: 50/100/150

Affected by: ability range

Based off of Valkyr's ripline except always pulls Fenryr to his target allowing for powerful combos with melee weapons and abilities. This ability can also be used on terrain to move to vantage points.

Claw and Gnaw: Fenryr bites and claws at his enemies with rapid succession for a devastating combo.

Cost: 30 energy

Damage: 300/600/900

Affected by: ability strength

Based off of Excalibur’s slash dash except Fenryr uses his claws and teeth to rapidly attack the enemy for damage.

Howl: Fenryr howls increasing the entire squad’s melee weapons base slash damage.

Cost: 35 energy

Damage: 0

Affected by: ability duration

Base melee damage increase: 50/150/250

Similar to Rhino’s roar this ability increases the squad’s overall melee slash damage.

Unchained: Fenryr becomes unchained by his restrictions releasing his true wolf form which changes him into a giant wolf, increasing his speed, health, shields, armor. In this form meleeing will make him claw at his enemies.

Cost: 50 energy to cast then drains overtime.

Damage: 500/1000/1500 slash damage also uses melee mods.

Affected by: ability duration, and strength

Similar to Excalibur’s exalted blade, but he cannot fire an energy wave. During this ability Fenryr can use his other abilities to increase his effectiveness much like Valkyr’s Hysteria and Warcry.

Thank you for reading about my Fenryr warframe idea!

P.S. The ability names and stats can be changed to better match warframe’s defining characteristics that we all know and love.

Signed,

-SleepyNoch

Edited by SleepyNoch

While I don't mind the concept the name would need to change. Fenrir is a set of Kubrow armor.

theres a kubrow sentinel mask. names can be shared.

You could edit the spelling like saryn to something like Fenryr

I still play skyrim to tear S#&$ up as a werewolf. Warframe would be the only game i would play if it had something similar.

Thank you guys for all the wonderful input! I have changed the name from Fenrir to Fenryr as to not copy the name of a set of Kubrow armor as requested. I am also glad that quite a few people are interested in mythology. So I may use this idea that a lot of people enjoy mythology to create more warframe based around mythology such as a Thor warframe that can throw a hammer or an Odin warframe that an ability that lets gives him x-ray vision to mimic the actual Odin's all seeing eye.

I'd love more norse mythology related frames.

Don't worry more ideas for norse mythology based warframes and mythology in general based warframes are in my head and will added to the forums in the near future.