The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't See Syndicate Missions.

DesuTronic

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't see them in the alert or invasion tab. So I wouldn't even know on which missions they appear. They aren't showing up anywhere, I checked for hours.

There must be something I haven't done to get them to appear.

EDIT: It doesn't appear in the drop down menu either. That's where it should be.

I have played this game for 500 hours I know where all the things should be, they just aren't there.

Apologies was not questioning your knowledge, its difficult for me to assume how long you've been playing the game

Have you reached enough standing to obtain rank 1? (I could be very wrong as I haven't leveled a syndicate in a long time, but I think you need to equip the first sigil you get and reach the next rank beyond initiation to unlock the quests).

EDIT: I am at a loss sorry my friend, If you initiated a week ago, have seen the missions in the past and obtained rank 1, the missions should appear, The missions reset in about 2 hours however, it would be worth checking then to see if they come up

Edited by Drizty

Are the missions hidden underneath an alert or invasion?

Try clicking on the mission node where is should be and see if you get a list of options.

EDIT: alternately you can begin the mission from the drop-down menu on the top right, when selecting the mission is should say:

Voting on <Node Name(Planet)> - SYNDICATE - Level

If it doesn't have syndicate, is it possible that you do not have the node unlocked yet?

Sorry if I misunderstand your predicament 

Edited by Drizty

Are the missions hidden underneath an alert or invasion?

Try clicking on the mission node where is should be and see if you get a list of options.

EDIT: alternately you can begin the mission from the drop-down menu on the top right, when selecting the mission is should say:

Voting on <Node Name(Planet)> - SYNDICATE - Level

If it doesn't have syndicate, is it possible that you do not have the node unlocked yet?

Sorry if I misunderstand your predicament 

I don't see them in the alert or invasion tab. So I wouldn't even know on which missions they appear. They aren't showing up anywhere, I checked for hours.

EDIT: It doesn't appear in the drop down menu either. That's where it should be.

I have played this game for 500 hours I know where all the things should be, they just aren't there.

Edited by DesuTronic

Have you tried relogging? , I know it sounds simple but a lot of my UI problems are generally fixed by doing a proper log out

ESC > profile > logout

Do you have the steel meridian syndicate sigil in your regalia?

Have you tried relogging? , I know it sounds simple but a lot of my UI problems are generally fixed by doing a proper log out

ESC > profile > logout

Do you have the steel meridian syndicate sigil in your regalia?

I initiated with the steel meredian a week ago and have logged off multiple times in that time and have logged on on multiple devices as well.

And even if I don't have any regalia equipped I still see both the Hexis and Suda missions so it makes no sense why I shouldn't see the stee maredian ones.

Have you reached enough standing to obtain rank 1? (I could be wrong as I haven't leveled a syndicate in a very long time, but I think you need to equip the first sigil you get and reach the next rank beyond initiation to unlock the quests)

I haven't leveled one in a long time as well so haven't thought about doing that. I guess I'll try then since my standing with them currently is 0.

Thank you.

I initiated with the steel meredian a week ago and have logged off multiple times in that time and have logged on on multiple devices as well.

And even if I don't have any regalia equipped I still see both the Hexis and Suda missions so it makes no sense why I shouldn't see the stee maredian ones.

are you still at rank 0 whit stell ? rank 0 doesnt give you any synd. misions if I remeber corectly

• Like 1