The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Build Ash ?

(PSN)YankeeClippah

Question

Right now im maining ash prime and im running a press 4 to win build but I would like to drop some strength to fit 2 augment mods and get some use out of his smoke shadow ability.

What would you drop, and is the new drift mod worth running in conjunction with steel charge for the added aura effectiveness ?

Prime flow R8

Trans fort max

Fleet max

Streamline max

Blind rage 27% stg -15% eff

Vitality max

Power drift max

Stretch

Intesify

Im not against slapping a forma or 2 in him if needed but just to bladestorm the world its not needed IMO of course

Edit because damn iphone keyboard is too damn small

Edited by (PS4)TriangleOffense

6 answers to this question

You can install a set (or two even) of arcane Trickery to go invisible while Bladestorming. This way you can keep you duration low because it doesn't affect the arcane's 20 seconds.

But yeah, low duration build kills two of Ash's augments :s

Or you could sacrifice some of the PS (power strength) and install Rising Storm and duration. If you play it well you can deal more damage depending on your melee combo rather than PS.

I want to keep stg high as well, im trying to find a well rounded build. I do not like 1 trick pony frames

"Right now im maining ash prime and im running a press 4 to win build"

._.

Anyway, if I can find my Ash build on Imgur, you can take notes from that, although I can't promise it'll give you max strength to P4TW, but it won't give you long Smoke Screen duration either. My build should be well rounded. I'll post it on this comment when I find it.

Cyw2Fmw.jpg

Clearly it has better Power Duration, but Constitutin is mainly on this build for that Knockdown Recovery, and why use Continuity when I have Primed Continuity? Vigor because Ash isn't a Tank, but that definitely helps out with survivability along with Redirection. Rejuvenation because it was the first Aura I ever got when I first started, and I loved Ash so I changed his Polarity from a V (from memory on Ash, - for Ash Prime) to a D. Since then, I can't play Ash without Rejuvination. So on it went (after a month of trying to get comfortable without it). So Rejuvination and Enemy Sense, which I believe I changed with the Stealth Drift mod recently, are purely Play Style. Otherwise, use whichever Aura and Utility Mod you'd prefer.

Otherwise, you can remove Vigor and Consitution from this build in place of the Augment Mods you want, keeping your well-rounded Ash Prime build with a bit of extra Duration for the Smoke Screen augment. Take what you will from it. Hope it encourages new ideas/thinking in your approach to your build.

Edited by PickleMonster21