The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Meridian Mods.

(PSN)SteelScientist

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm a Steel Meridian guy myself, so I'm taking a look at everything now.

As a heads up though, I don't really know much about Trade value and all that Jazz, but I can at least help you in the right direction as far as the more desirable mods I'm aware of are concerned.

Weapon Mods: Scattered Justice - I don't really know if players are still looking for this on in particular, due to the alternative/crit-oriented Vaykor Hek's release (which is not compatible with that mod). But I still see occasionally a player or two running around with a Hek.

Warframe Mods:

Ember's Firequake - For those World on Fire Ember players.

Excalibur's Furious Javelin - I'm not a Excalibur player in the slightest, so this is partially speculated, but based on it's description (each hit will increase his melee damage for 12 seconds), this seems to be important since he his melee-oriented.

Frost's Ice Wave Impedance & Chilling Globe - Both very useful, and I'd argue that Chilling Globe is almost essential for Defensive builds.

Mesa's Shattershield - Self Explanatory

Rhino's Iron Shrapnel(?) - With mentioning the former regarding Excalibur, I also haven't touched Rhino since about 2 years ago, but I would guess this might be something Rhino player's use? Honestly, all 3 of his Augment Mods seem pretty fun/useful, but I would ask someone else with which of the 3 though players mostly go for.

Sayrn's Regenerative Molt - It's pretty much a staple for her builds.

Venom Dose is a weird one, as you wont really find many players who will use this, but I have been in handful of parties for particular party-builds/synergy, with Venom Dose being a part of that equation. I would still advise not to bother with this one, but it's still something I should mention if the off-chance you run into a player who might need this mod.

Anyways, I hope that helps!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow