Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Mods And Melee Powers

Epsik-kun

On the part, when a dedicated build and eventual x4 multiplier will bring that number to 1kk of damage per spin-hit.

Also, how's you salt doing?

You wont hit 1kk with that and for lvl 1740 you will still need 18 spin hits for a single ancient like that.. for the current enemy scaling every damage has 2 sides, its op in low and medium levels and totally S#&$ in high levels

Why are people still debating about this?

People who are against or are supporting the fact Blood Rush and Body Count do not work with Stance ultimates are all fully aware what is gonna happen if they are indeed allowed to work on them.

Since there was a PSA confirming that the barring of these Mods on Stance Ultis were intentional, it is DE's sign that they also know what is gonna happen if these mods were allowed to be used on Stance Ultimates. 

So shutup and accept that Exalted Blade and Hysteria are not gonna be the most broken thing ever.

PS: even if they were allowed to be on EB and PF and Hysteria, DE would sooner bring down the nerf hammer than yu could say "Baro Ki Teer"

Edited by YasaiTsume

Why are people still debating about this?

People who are against or are supporting the fact Blood Rush and Body Count do not work with Stance ultimates are all fully aware what is gonna happen if they are indeed allowed to work on them.

Since there was a PSA confirming that the barring of these Mods on Stance Ultis were intentional, it is DE's sign that they also know what is gonna happen if these mods were allowed to be used on Stance Ultimates.

So shutup and accept that Exalted Blade and Hysteria are not gonna be the most broken thing ever.

PS: even if they were allowed to be on EB and PF and Hysteria, DE would sooner bring down the nerf hammer than yu could say "Baro Ki Teer"

They would not be broken.. if you think they are broken you do something wrong, in levels to 150 you oneshot them anyway with these abilities without the mods.. and lvl 100 is considered endgame (sorties).. so what?

Damage numbers maybe? :D

So, you have no reasoning behind your statement. Meanwhile, I would say I downplayed her potential damage.

Power Stregth 100 Valkyr would be able to achieve damage over 1kk on her spins if she given the ability to use new mods, no matter how you feel about numbers. 

EBlade wouldn't get as much damage as Hysteria on regular hits, but on spins it'll be around a half of Hysteria's.

So, you have no reasoning behind your statement. Meanwhile, I would say I downplayed her potential damage.

Power Stregth 100 Valkyr would be able to achieve damage over 1kk on her spins if she given the ability to use new mods, no matter how you feel about numbers.

EBlade wouldn't get as much damage as Hysteria on regular hits, but on spins it'll be around a half of Hysteria's.

That was your statement before.. see the problem?

After doing some testing, I have to agree with DE on that these mods might be too strong for EBlade and Hysteria.

If it were me (I main Excal and of course I want new buffs and options), I would allow Body Count to work, maybe Maiming Strike. But allowing Blood Rush into the equation too will break Hysteria on the damage dealing aspect, pushing it well over 50k on regular hits and over 200k on spin attacks after she hits x3 multiplier.

And that's assuming her Power Strength is 100.

That was your statement before.. see the problem?

Meanwhile, I would say I downplayed her potential damage.

See the problem?

Also, even considering that statement, I explicitely said "x3 multiplier" and "100 Power Strength". There's a huge damage boost for x4 multiplier and Valkyr can have up to 314 Power Strength.

Edited by Epsik-kun

See the problem?

Also, even considering that statement, I explicitely said "x3 multiplier" and "100 Power Strength". There's a huge damage boost for x4 multiplier and Valkyr can have up to 314 Power Strength.

Im always considering heavy gunners u have to know.. at lvl 100 you wont hit 1kk with valkyr.. with none of these mod

Also against a corrupted heavy gunner leech eximus at lvl9999 you would get 99.99879815% damage reduction on his 3144334651.5 health..

Which would need you 5232491 hits with each doing 50 million damage..

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

Im always considering heavy gunners u have to know.. at lvl 100 you wont hit 1kk with valkyr.. with none of these mod

Also against a corrupted heavy gunner leech eximus at lvl9999 you would get 99.99879815% damage reduction on his 3144334651.5 health..

Which would need you 5232491 hits with each doing 50 million damage..

I'm happy for you always considering heavy gunners. I think heavy gunners are happy too. Yet, this is pointless demagogy. Outcoming damage from Valkyr would go over 1kk as I stated. Things you are always considering are totally irrelevant.

Also there's literally zero point in fighting lvl9999 heavy gunner leech eximus, thus there's zero point in making irrelevant calculations based on that.

So, the question to you - how's your salt doing?

I'm happy for you always considering heavy gunners. I think heavy gunners are happy too. Yet, this is pointless demagogy. Outcoming damage from Valkyr would go over 1kk as I stated. Things you are always considering are totally irrelevant.

Also there's literally zero point in fighting lvl9999 heavy gunner leech eximus, thus there's zero point in making irrelevant calculations based on that.

So, the question to you - how's your salt doing?

I am not salty, actually i am not taking anything of this personal i just state things regarding endgame and not lvl100 enemies without armor which you can easily spam down en mass with abilities..

the base damage of a hysteria spin with max powerstrength and 2 90% elementals, steel charge, spoiled strike and pressure point reaches ~13k dmg when i multiply that by 70 (which is way too much for the criticals) i  still dont reach 1kk ( i do not regard the 75% damage+ from right elementals because against anything except infested you will hit enemies with resist anyway)

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

I am not salty, actually i am not taking anything of this personal i just state things regarding endgame and not lvl100 enemies without armor which you can easily spam down en mass with abilities..

4CP is a thing, you know. Also, I honestly don't know any abilities that can "easily down en mass" lvl9999 Heavy Gunners. There's EV, but that isn't "en mass".

ye i now see the problem in your calculating xD

Well, forgive me, I forgot she has no Strength helmet. However, I see here your problem with math in general, if you think that 5% difference would change anything.

4CP is a thing, you know. Also, I honestly don't know any abilities that can "easily down en mass" lvl9999 Heavy Gunners. There's EV, but that isn't "en mass".

Well, forgive me, I forgot she has no Strength helmet. However, I see here your problem with math in general, if you think that 5% difference would change anything.

i wrote that you can easily spam down any lvl100s... also its 15% difference in fact

why do you even claim "xy is op"? you throw some numbers around, bashing each other and you probably never faced a single enemy with a 4 digit enemylevel. In theory you might be able to kill a theoretical lvl 9999 heavy gunner. but practically you get bored after 40-60 min survival (~lvl 120 or somehting) After a certain point enemies oneshot you, why isnt it fair when you are able to oneshot them?

with bodycount you might be albe to deal up to ~4 times the damage. do you really think it is that much? besides: most of the casual scrubs are happy when they see a yellow 1000 or a bit more popping up on their screen. they are the majority and might be happy to see a white 1k or 2k popping up sometimes.

you saw some yellow 7 digit numbers popping up without bodycount? congratulations you are slightly better than the average player and you are able to kill anything in theory. adding a x3-4 multiplier wont change anything. ever thought about that?

ah and before i forget i can actually easily kill lvl9999 enemies regardless of type in AoE in a matter of seconds..

why do you even claim "xy is op"? you throw some numbers around, bashing each other and you probably never faced a single enemy with a 4 digit enemylevel. In theory you might be able to kill a theoretical lvl 9999 heavy gunner. but practically you get bored after 40-60 min survival (~lvl 120 or somehting) After a certain point enemies oneshot you, why isnt it fair when you are able to oneshot them?

with bodycount you might be albe to deal up to ~4 times the damage. do you really think it is that much? besides: most of the casual scrubs are happy when they see a yellow 1000 or a bit more popping up on their screen. they are the majority and might be happy to see a white 1k or 2k popping up sometimes.

you saw some yellow 7 digit numbers popping up without bodycount? congratulations you are slightly better than the average player and you are able to kill anything in theory. adding a x3-4 multiplier wont change anything. ever thought about that?

tKVUrHG.png

the base damage of a hysteria spin with max powerstrength and 2 90% elementals, steel charge, spoiled strike and pressure point reaches ~13k dmg when i multiply that by 70 (which is way too much for the criticals) i  still dont reach 1kk ( i do not regard the 75% damage+ from right elementals because against anything except infested you will hit enemies with resist anyway)

Valkyr's base damage on spin is 750. PP, Spoiled, Steel Charge and one 90% elemental push it to 5415. I obviously don't know the exact way the game processes the over 200% red-criticals, but after several hours of testing with various weapons, the lowest possible critical multiplier will be 33,4.
5415 * 33,4 = 180861
I explicitely stated x4 combo multiplier
180861 * 4 = 723444
Well, that's under 1kk, indeed, thought I did say it's "the lowest possible critical multiplier" as the damage in-game usualy ends up being higher.
Still, this is 100% Power Strength.
Valkyr can have up to 299% Power Strength, so her limit will be:
723444 * 2.99 = 2163097,56
damage per spin-hit. Which, I believe, is higher than 1kk damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

i wrote that you can easily spam down any lvl100s... also its 15% difference in fact

Well, you can one-shot lvl 100s with melee "en mass". Also, learn math. 15% is difference between percentages. Difference in results these percentages affect is 5%

ah and before i forget i can actually easily kill lvl9999 enemies regardless of type in AoE in a matter of seconds..

Enlighten me.

adding a x3-4 multiplier wont change anything. ever thought about that?

Sure, adding x3-4 multiplier won't change much. However, adding all three mods won't be just a "x3-4 multiplier", as in Valkyr case it's about a x75 damage increase on regular hits and about a x130 increase on spin-attacks. Well, she'll have to trade some damage to fit in 3 mods, but the result of this trade-off will still be much, much higher than simple x4 multiplier.

As I said, I would be glad myself if at least Body Count will be allowed on ability melee. But all three is an overkill.

Edited by Epsik-kun

Enlighten me.

you really think i do? i never saw someone knowing it so i wont tell it to anyone except my clan ppl

also your calculation for powerstrength was wrong cuz it gets calculated in the spin hit first instead of after you can check the wiki on the formula forgot it but i think it was 

base damage x (1+ melee mods + steel charge) x (1+ power strength addition)

you really think i do? i never saw someone knowing it so i wont tell it to anyone except my clan ppl

also your calculation for powerstrength was wrong cuz it gets calculated in the spin hit first instead of after you can check the wiki on the formula forgot it but i think it was 

base damage x (1+ melee mods + steel charge) x (1+ power strength addition)

Alright, keep your secrety secret then.

Also, you are wrong and should pay better attention on your math lessons. Because the base damage part is a direct multiplicator of the total formula, so if I multiply it by a number, total result will be multiplied by the same exact number. It's like grade school program.

Alright, keep your secrety secret then.

Also, you are wrong and should pay better attention on your math lessons. Because the base damage part is a direct multiplicator of the total formula, so if I multiply it by a number, total result will be multiplied by the same exact number. It's like grade school program.

Ye u r right with that, i was thinking the damage formula was differing from the one i posted by making the power strength come into calculation as a summand, but since its a factor u r right with that. Still i dont think the damage will be op since you already oneshot low and medium levels to 150 if you do it right and since that is considered endgame it wouldnt change alot except removing the need to remod your melee weapon when u play melee ult warframes. And with any buff in the world it will still take ages to kill very high levels, so i dont see a point not to allow the mods