Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additive Vs Multiplicative Crit Chance For Melee

(PSN)Crixus044

I've heard so much about naramon passives, arcanes, and the new crit mods being additive, flat, or multiplicative. Can someone please sort out the truth about these and provide your proof? Does it affect weapons base crit (meaning mods affect the added crit as well) or affect crit after mods?

What are you asking? You want to know the final product/sum of the new event mods or if they are a sum/product? History has gone by percentage. so it should be a product. or possibly a function. You can't get them anyways yet. Not much point in your would be theory crafting.

I'm simply asking for clarification on the effects of these new additions to the modification world as they are not thoroughly explained. And I do play on pc as well, but my ps4 account is more popular and I'm farther advanced on ps4.

Naramon gives 30%, with True Steel (60%) you get 90% total.

For easy numbers, a crit weapon of 10%, with Naramon and True steel will get 19% crit rate.

Can't say for the arcanes though

That's wrong. Naramon gives 30% total multiplicative bonus. Weapon with 10% base chance will have 20,8% chance to crit after both True Steel and Naramon

Arcane Avenger is additive. It will just give you a flat increase in your total critical chance. I don't know, whether it comes before Naramon increase or after tho.