Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[W.i.p.] New Relay & Lotus' Home

(PSN)AngelShur

Dear fellow Tenno.

I'm Working on a Concept to give our fellow Tenno a more lively place to hang out (Bigger in comparison) and our beloved mother Lotus' a home!

I'm thinking of a familiar place with an Hangar/Teleport. >Bifrost<

c0540ebd3c637467bc6ae0efb0c2bb96.jpg

tumblr_static_asgard.jpg

Concept:

I would like to swap our Relays with something more lively and vivid >Like the Asgard<

This should have the rising high tower of Lotus, surrounded by the trusted Factions, The Simaris, Teshin's Conclave... (all that is within our current Relay) 

Extra's:

The Dual Rooms, the Underwater Practice section and not to miss the ~Zen Yuen~ where we all can hang out and be ~Zen~. 

Entering and passing the immense Lotus Sanctuary Doors should be welcoming with 10 Massive Emperor Golden Guardians.

(or Simply our Proto and Prime Excalibur's). (five on each side)

I came cross this interesting Image...

CREDIT: Sean Bigham 

sean-bigham-034.jpg?1436221219

The 'Bifrost': 

An active port that only allows those with a 'permission' from Lotus. The Mighty (Giant) Lotus Gate Keeper should also be there interacting with the arriving Tenno.

c86-BRIDGE2_e.jpg

da0a5c44c61a1c5586ebefc7ff8e04a4.jpg

DZnBRRY.jpg

tumblr_nc86ielyEl1tufpgjo2_1280.jpg

The Mighty (Giant) Lotus Gate Keeper

Holding control over the gate.

A Sentient Guardian that was Born or crafted To protect Lotus (Natah) 

rih7NF8.png

JtIHwul.jpg

the_war_fairy_by_novum1-d6vytmq.jpg

Overall Impression.

urKIo.jpg

Also, to battle the Server usage we can make everybody wear a Lotus serene outfit.....

(The Lotus Outfit can be a Tenno-Gen winner outfit) 

Please feel free to add your idea so that I can work this into my overall Concept.

Please, no Salt is Allowed.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of copyright cause you took other sources which ruins the originalitybut even though you and a bunch of other people have had relay ideas not all of them would fit lore wise I say this because....

(1. DE's engine probably wouldn't be able to handle it (for starters)

2 how would we get there it's not like there is a high threat going on in the game

3 explain to use how we would get it through quest or what what is this almighty lotus home just nothing or is it important that we get a quest about it.

Love where your going but explain more tell us what's in your thoughts.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

This is kind of copyright cause you took other sources which ruins the originalitybut even though you and a bunch of other people have had relay ideas not all of them would fit lore wise I say this because....

(1. DE's engine probably wouldn't be able to handle it (for starters)

2 how would we get there it's not like there is a high threat going on in the game

3 explain to use how we would get it through quest or what what is this almighty lotus home just nothing or is it important that we get a quest about it.

Love where your going but explain more tell us what's in your thoughts.

Good Questions, but I believe these can be answered by DE as they can continue making the Lore. This idea is not to change the Lore, as all my ideas are like an add-on for Lore wise.. I also explained how to combat the Lag if any in this new Lotus home... It don't have to be a literal Lotus Home, but rather a figurative Home that she gives or hands over to the Tenno. Why? Because Counsilor Vay Hek still succeeded in his try to destroy the Relays. ;)

She's still a mistery and can remain such for the time being....