The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supporting Other Syndicates

yugas42

Question

I've been wanting to jump to another Syndicate for quite a while now and I've been trying to figure out whether or not I would have to re-pay the offerings to a Syndicate i'm already in if I got de-ranked with them. I understand that supporting an opposing faction will lower my rank in my current Syndicate, but would I have to pay the credits / item offerings when I came back?

6 answers to this question

Only if you go to negative standing iirc.

For sure not, if you only drop a few ranks.

Btw, it's easy to be at top standing with four Syndicates simultaneously.

Yeah I did read about doing this, the problem though is that the four that i'm missing are Suda/Hexis/Perrin/Loka and I don't think you can do specifically those four together. 

I take you have veil and steel right?

Maybe you can have a scheme, using like... suda and loka to cancel each other while getting 50% at the others, and with some luck... lowering at a lower pace the 2 you have...

But, I asked some time ago, and people said you don't need to make multiple sacrifices for the same syndicate... once again... just buy everything off the ones you have and go without regrets...

Yeah i'm with Meridian and Veil right now, I've already got all the weapons and most of the augments I want, which is why I'm looking into switching soon in the first place. I asked in the first place because like you, I got mixed answers, I don't think much of anyone bothers going back when they switch.

Yeah I did read about doing this, the problem though is that the four that i'm missing

are Suda/Hexis/Perrin/Loka and I don't think you can do specifically those four together. 

Actually, you can.

If you only do missions for Hexis & Perrin and alternate between their Sigils,

you'll have (roughly) an even Standing gain for all of them.

Plus as a bonus, in regards to Death Squads, you'll be spared Loka's wrath

(also Suda, stupid CC-ignoring dakka drones) while half the time you'll be facing Rollers ... lol

Or, if the Sigil switching seems annoying, go for either Steel + Suda or Veil + Loka

and then switch once you've gotten everything from the Suda + Hexis or Loka + Perrin pair, respectively,

that'll let you keep Steel and Veil at max throughout it all.

Edited by NinjaZeku