Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Rather? Warfram Edition

Daakjenaar

never use forma. i rarely use them for weapons/frames as is

would you rather have infinite untradeable plat (meaning only market buys and rushing) or never have plat again?

ifninte utradable plat

would you rather have 100 formas or 100 bronze cores?

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

One Weapon. Dread.  

Would you rather: Have Permanent Valkyr Warcry buff or Permanent Volt Speed buff? 

Does the Valkyr buff come with random screams?(either way, warcry for sure) :3

Would you rather have 2 permanent Rumblers, or 2 permanent Tornadoes(naturally the tornadoes seek out targets, and don't just blindly follow you) following you?

Does the Valkyr buff come with random screams?(either way, warcry for sure) :3

Would you rather have 2 permanent Rumblers, or 2 permanent Tornadoes(naturally the tornadoes seek out targets, and don't just blindly follow you) following you?

I'd say tornadoes. Mainly because I can change their elemental damage type, (Corrosive Tornadoes on grineer survival missions FTW), but also because it's funny to watch enemies be ragdolled into the air. (Oh, and Tornadoes don't have a health pool.) 

Would you rather go up against 200 Lv100 grineer manics or 20 Lv100 Shield Lancers? 

I assume you mean 200 Shield Lancers. Shield Polarize makes Shield Lancers a walking bomb.

Would you rather fight a bullet sponge boss or a boss that makes you wait because of invincibility?

I rather use much more dakka

would you rather fight 100 shadow stalkrs with dragon ninkanaa or 100 sentinels with a mk 1 braton ?

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

I rather use much more dakka

would you rather fight 100 shadow stalkrs with dragon ninkanaa or 100 sentinels with a mk 1 braton ?

If you mean sentinels and not Sentients, I'd take the Braton. If you meant Sentients..Nikana.

Would you rather use a Max Fire Rate Prisma Grakata in a Sortie or a Tonkor with only Serration, Split Chamber and Elementals?

Being a roller has been my life dream.

Your mission is five seconds from ending. You see, in just range for a five second dash, on one side, A war blueprint. On the other side, at the same amount of distance, You see a mod marked as "Vulpine mask".

Which do you choose to run to and obtain?

Being a roller has been my life dream.

Your mission is five seconds from ending. You see, in just range for a five second dash, on one side, A war blueprint. On the other side, at the same amount of distance, You see a mod marked as "Vulpine mask".

Which do you choose to run to and obtain?

War BP.

Let's put it like this. You are in a Moon mission. You only have time to catch one more mod. To your left, there is a Legendary Core Drop. To your right, Vengeful Revenant. You have no carrier, and you are not a GMag. What would you choose?

Corpus Crewman because credits.

Would you rather do the sortie with only an Oberon and a MK-1 Paris or with a Limbo and a MK-1 Braton?

That was a bit late of an answer, lol. Limbo because I can do nothing and win.

My previous question remains, Kiss Alad or Vay Hek.

Kiss Alad. Hek is too tsundere. If you ask he'll just ask if you thought it would be this easy.

Would you rather have Zanuka as a pet or use Zanuka as your warframe?

I like my Warframe.

Would you rather be Grineer Cannon Fodder or Corpus Cannon Fodder?

I like my Warframe.

Would you rather be Grineer Cannon Fodder or Corpus Cannon Fodder?

Grineer, at least I wouldn't have to grow an extra tongue to speak the language >_<

Would you rather be forced to play Ivara for 30 sortie survivals with only her 1st ability(utility arrows), or would you rather be forced to play Atlas for 30 Sortie Spies with only his 2nd ability(Tectonics, aka the wall that is also a boulder).

(oh and I should state that 30 = 10 of each faction. :3)

Edited by pokeyoface