Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laughing Ember?

(PSN)JKRRAS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/29/2016 at 1:15 PM, (PS4)JKRRAS said:

Whenever I'm playing with my headphones on and I activate World on Fire I hear what sounds like Ember laughing maniacally. It may just be me though as I haven't seen anything else mentioning this. Has anyone else heard it or am I just delusional?

My friend we are not delusional. These people are ignorant. They have closed minds. This laughing start after you cast World on Fire seems to have been added right after the Halloween Event 2015 we had. I bet it's an Easter Egg but people won't realize it because lack of imagination. BTW I'm on PS4. I've asked many Clan members and friends but they just won't admit it. Just like these people here won't focus in and hear her sinester laughter. 

Well, I'm down to try and hear that. Its kind of creepy. Imagine warframes relishing in the pain and death they bring and not just being silent efficient killing machines? Like if instead of my computer running programs silently in the back, it kept trying to talk to me and say creepy things while I was sleeping. Or maniacal laughter.

Halloween worthy