The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Gonna Make Real Life Edo Prime Armor

WorstPlayer

plastic with metalic paint?

Possibly... hoping to not have to buy anything... I don't seem to have plastid laying around  the house :p Might try cardboard or try make solid-ish paper

Real life? What tileset is that?

... real life is the thing you get when you look away from your pc.

Possibly... hoping to not have to buy anything... I don't seem to have plastid laying around  the house :p Might try cardboard or try make solid-ish paper

If you have the skill paper mache could work out very well would take ALOT of time though

Edited by -Amaterasu-

Maybe try some L200 foam if you know how to work with it? Fabricate it into the right shape, then coat it, and paint it.

If you have the skill paper mache could work out very well would take ALOT of time though

What's that? XD

dude, your gonna have to buy some stuff. why not start with an easier armor set like normal edo, if you've never made stuff like this before, to get a feel for it?

Well... I'm sure i can do this with household materials... But if i have to buy something then let it be, but ima try with free stuff first. And no, I'm gonna go Edo prime.

Good luck trying to get the electric current thing to work.

LOL, will use blue string

if you had a 3d printer and some wiring knowledge you could rig it up with LEDs and maybe a illuminated plastic string for the electro bits

Dayum!!! I want one for my birthday XD

actually.. that gave me a good idea. im going to try to mold an illiac syndana on my freind's 3d printer, with hinges and stuff

your friend has a 3d printer? o_O

I'm gonna go to sleep, will be like 6 hours^^ cant wait to see all the responses!

xochild, on 30 Jan 2016 - 8:49 PM, said:snapback.png

Maybe try some L200 foam if you know how to work with it? Fabricate it into the right shape, then coat it, and paint it.

ShadowmistProject, on 30 Jan 2016 - 8:48 PM, said:snapback.png

That was posted while I was typing, I didn't know you (OP) was trying to make it without buying anything. My apologies, I figured you were a cosplayer of some sort.

Edit: formatting

Edited by xochild

Uh, wait, you're saying that you want to craft some Edo Prime armor using household items? The best thing I can imagine you can do is some toothbrushes glued to a piece of cardboard and painted yellow.

Well, I'll have to wait and see how this would turn out...

Edited by HatchetHaro

Uh, wait, you're saying that you want to craft some Edo Prime armor using household items? The best thing I can imagine you can do is some toothbrushes glued to a piece of cardboard and painted yellow.

Well, I'll have to wait and see how this would turn out...

Why tooth brushes?