The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Am I Doing Wrong?

dendroaspis84

Question

All right, I'll try to ask this in short:

Once I was playing in a mission & when I got fallen on the ground by enemy, team mate came to me & he didn't even touch me, just revived me instantly. When I asked him, how did he do that, he said, it was focus skill. So, I thought it should be Vazarin tree & decided to develop Vazarin in game. I managed to unlock those things so far & thought I could do the same like that guy, but I'm still reviving team mates like normal :(

What am I doing wrong? Maybe I have to press anything?

OYUFsH9.jpg

Edited by dendroaspis84

8 answers to this question

You need to click on the abilities icon so that it's red instead of black otherwise it's not actually active.

Also, I'm not positive, but with other passives from other trees; they don't kick in until you've already used your fifth ability in the mission. So that might be something you need to do as well.

Also note that New Moon's description is a bit misleading. There's no actual limit to how many times you can use it in a mission. Instead, using Mending Tides (the main focus ability) will give you X insta-revive charges, which stack with no known cap; casting Mending Tides again will give you more. Additionally, these charges not only allow you to revive teammates instantly, they also allow your teammates to instantly revive you, should you enter bleedout.

Activate Mending Tides at every opportunity and you will most likely end up with far more insta-revive charges than you will ever need.

Also note that New Moon's description is a bit misleading. There's no actual limit to how many times you can use it in a mission. Instead, using Mending Tides (the main focus ability) will give you X insta-revive charges, which stack with no known cap; casting Mending Tides again will give you more. Additionally, these charges not only allow you to revive teammates instantly, they also allow your teammates to instantly revive you, should you enter bleedout.

Activate Mending Tides at every opportunity and you will most likely end up with far more insta-revive charges than you will ever need.

Thx for infos.