The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Leveling

djscoggins

Question

So there was this alert on Rosche (Phobos) for Lethal Torrent... And for the life of me, squad after squad I joined failed the mission. I really wanted that Mod too. Anyhow this brought my attention to the fact that I have had a difficult time leveling my Archwing gear. I am MR8 and feel like I am progressing well, but my AW equipment is sorely lacking. Any tips on leveling up this gear? And I also have very few AW Mods, any tips on getting Mods also?

3 answers to this question

Honestly, right now; the way archwing I'd set up, it's basically an entirely separate game.

I'm MR15 and still struggle to get anything in the mode past level 15.

It's extremely tedious; I love the idea and concept but unless you have a good five hours to play it exclusively every day, it'll take you forever to get anything leveled or to find any good mods.

If anything I'd suggest you try and find people to sell you mods for cheap.

Or you can try your luck with finding a (rare) team of fully geared players to carry you through high level interception missions; which even then will take you a very long while.

Right now I'm just waiting for supposed reworks of the mode; because I don't have the time to spend.

Same here, I tried soloing that alert with my level 1 itzal and level 10 weapons, I actually did it, apart from the last bit where you have to kill everyone, and I died and ran out of revives :( Not getting lethal torrent doesn't bug me because I already have it, what bugs me is that my archwing is so ****, I have no mods and everything is low level :(

Level up on Earth MD to about lvl 10, then join an Interception match on Uranus Caelus to level your gear to max, stay to about 20 waves. The alert wasn't difficult. As for the mods, buy them cheap if you can't find them, I'll happily sell you some.

Edited by Zilchy