Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Getting No Control Modules?

Gladhe8her

quite a few people have complained about it. seems to be a thing.

hoping they address it tomorrow.

Im only complaining because of the demand that DE has put in control modules... Im trying to build the Supra and that requires 10 control modules...

I think this can also be applied to the demand for the orokin cell in building latron prime and reaper prime.  all other blueprints that require them only needs one piece, but the latron prime and reaper prime needs 10.

Why in the world would you farm a boss for materials? They only drop 0-2 per run. Just play normal missions with thief's wit and go through the lockers and break all the breakables. It's a lower chance to get one from one of those than from a boss, but you get dozens of extra material drops per mission that way.

I've actually had more luck getting control modules on the Neptune defense missions than farming Hyena. Out of the 10-15 times I've run Hyena's level, I've only gotten 2 modules, and they were from an enemy kill and a crate.

Meanwhile, I recall going up to wave 25 on Thalassa and coming out with 3 modules that I didn't even know I picked up during all the madness.

It comes down to luck, but from my experience Hyena just isn't the right way to run for control modules anymore. At least no the gaurenteed way he used to be.

Why in the world would you farm a boss for materials? They only drop 0-2 per run. Just play normal missions with thief's wit and go through the lockers and break all the breakables. It's a lower chance to get one from one of those than from a boss, but you get dozens of extra material drops per mission that way.

And where does one get thiefs wit, at will? Do enlighten us.

I have got control modules from regular container drops and mob kill drops before, but it's pretty rare. As far as I know, Theives Wit does nothing to help you get them that being observant won't do for you; it doesn't increase your chances of obtaining anything, it just works like enemy radar for loot containers, and only the destructable ones (it ignores lootable lockers).

Most tilesets have the destructible containers appear in fixed places; if you know where to look you don't need theives wit.

But even if you don't speed run the boss, you're not likely to get a control module. They're definately much more rare than they were, by at least an order of magnitude. That along with the excessive need for them is likely intended to just make you grind and grind and grind much longer, because there is not enough content.

It's also intended to push you toward buying and spending platinum instead of the excessive grinding.