Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Being Controlled By Others

(PSN)ELECTROxShOcKZz

So I cannot remember which version of the tutorial mission it was but i do remember lotus boosting of energy for the start where we wake up and we get taut the controls and get given infinite power until we kill all grineer in the room. So can other people control warframes besides the tenno?

Also, another factor that plays into this is the fact in the first quest "Vor's Prize" Vor has inserted a little thingy into your warframe causing it to malfunction but also at one point Vor plays with your shields causing you to have overshields for a small amount of times. 

Ok, so this may seemed far fetched but ever since watching DkDiamantes most recent cephalon thesis video about Salad V and him being an orokin of some kind. It got me thinking about all the times our warframes have been tampered with and if Salad has constructed Zanuka, which in my opinion is a warframe because it is constructed of warframe parts doesn't that mean if the corpus have that kind of technology are they just stupid or just not capturing enough warframes to utilize this plan?

All replies to this, can be negative but i would much appreciate it if you give your own opinions.