Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updated: Someday The Void Will Get Blown Up What Should Be Done?

(PSN)romaohossain

I believe everyone heard that with the new star chart coming in the future (btw, no idea when), the void will go poof! This proud community can help, beg and simply just annoy the developers at DE to consider this.

How will we get into the void? Well as it was said, they were going to make so they appear in mission as dimensional pockets so my idea is this:

Just like in sabotage, there will be a room which is moderately difficult to reach will spawn in every level, and within it there is a void portal and an inactive torsion beam device, the tenno party must then choose a key and place it on the device and defend it while it creates the passageway to the tower mission put in the torsion beam device, get me?

Now this should work like vault runs and the keys shoukd be equipped before hand to avoid all that choosing phase and, however, the room is locked until you have completed the main mission node and will, that is why they should not spawn in endless missions. To this we can add a new mission type called "carnage" which will require players to find and input a special void key that spawns like a datamass and is carried by a player and the room is harder to find and has its own contraptions that reward players who do not storm through the hidden orokin halls of the origin system, then they must kill every enemy inside (corpus/grineer) and extract there.

SPECIAL FEATURE THAT IS SOOOO FARFETCHED EVEN POKEMON WOULD BE LIKE, WOW!

in rare occasions a special dark void key can be found in a trial and maze so complicated RNGesus will piss his pants, this key opens a gate to a different location, creating a wormhole through the void and leading you to a dark desolate place, the place where life has lost its touch, where the sun is black and silence is the only presence, a world where underneath, the sentient destroyer of worlds resides in his entirety in a shallow chasm that is so big it will require the full power of the mighty archwings to navigate, and all his fragments will defend the core of their father, who waits deep within, to clear the skies of the tenno race.

Now I imagine Hunhow in his complete form to be introduced later in the game so this is a unnecessary yet cool idea of mine, hunhow will be a colossal being and as such will be very difficult to kill as his outer body and pieces attempt to stop you from reaching deep within him and destroy his core which will drop 2 mods, all rare, 1 archwing and 1 normal warframe or weapon mod, and blueprints of new sentient hybrid weapons, which isaw in a concept and instantly loved, but it is the idea of another person so i will refrain from mentioning.

EDIT:

I did not mean it would going away as a whole, but it would not the only place where primed oarts drop (as said in the replies), but it is possible that it won't be accessible directly like a node, so this is my way of integrating the tilesets of the void into the starchart, i also think that this would help if they tackle the new player experience which is very vague in explaining itself, since they could incorporate lower level void missions throughout the tutorials and maybe a nice little prime weapon especially for new players to craft (we are getting off point)

So i did not mean for it to be a replacement for the void, just to help integrate the void into the starchart, for example in mercury it says that it holds a lot of void pockets in which towers are hidden, which can become a place where low level keys can be used, which brings me to the next point that should be considered, level caps on the planets, so that veteran players don't go to super low-level planets and enter t4 missions, that would again overshadow and discourage going through the starchart

Let's see what you think!!! Byeeeee :3

Edited by (PS4)romaohossain

Why would you get rid of void it's the only worthwhile thing

it's gonna happen, eventually.

edit: so apparently what's being removed is an option to go straight to the towers from the solar chart, and it's going to be interesting.

Edited by Temp0ralfool

After blowing up the void all of the prime items will get launched to various places in the origin system. We then have to go scrounge planets/moons for them. Also betting that all of the rare stuff will land on phobos because looking for something that you dropped in the desert is... *cries*

the void is "getting blow up" but not really since the void link has been closed cause of the second dream happenings. So technically its done were just waiting on the new map systems (star chart/star system) 3.0 to launch. but the void we no longer have access to it.

the void is "getting blow up" but not really since the void link has been closed cause of the second dream happenings. So technically its done were just waiting on the new map systems (star chart/star system) 3.0 to launch. but the void we no longer have access to it.

Wasn't it only that the moon was pulled out of the void? Lore-wise it hasn't been closed off, but that is just me...

Wasn't it only that the moon was pulled out of the void? Lore-wise it hasn't been closed off, but that is just me...

As we know, gates used to enter the void are scattered all over. It's likely we'll be using our keys at those gates to get inside.