The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Or Ps4?

(PSN)Malice_IV

Question

For those who say that you can't play PC on a couch behind a 50inch tv. Your wrong because that what I do ever since I assembled my PC in 2012 xD

Forgot to mention though.... PS4's network sometimes breaks down x.x go PC since the "bugs" are kinda hilarious, small payment for the first seats' tickets( you can use controllers in PC too soooooo..... F*** me I'm stuck xD)

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

It never Was Master Race. And, it Will never be Master Race if people keeps Spouting it like it's still 2009. 

Better Graphics is not a Valid Reason as to why he should get Warframe on PC. 

Updates are riddled with bugs and Glitches.

Events are just a side Show and happen Very annually. Nothing Special. 

Another invalid Reason as to why he should get this on PC. 

PS4 was Released in 2013. If what you predicted comes true, then it's full lifespan would be 6 to 7 years. Plenty of Time to play this game before the Next generation of Playstation is Released, and that's if this game is even around at that point in time, which makes your ''so called'' point even more invalid. 

Honestly...Why even bother.....

Just do like most people Do and make an Account for Both Platforms....

Most bugs are negligible and/or the majority of the player base doesn't even run into them.

PC is better for the larger player base and because content is never held back because it needs to be optimized for low performing hardware like the PS4's.

Go where your friends are. That's the best advice.

If you don't have any friends in the game, then PC if you have something reasonably up to date. It looks amazing and plays extremely well on a strong PC.

If all you've got is a 5 year old laptop (and that isn't likely to change), then the PS4 would be a superior experience.