pressure point

fury

spoiled strike

justice blades

buzz kill

jagged edge

voltaic strike

volcanic edge

What exactly are you asking? Or is this a guide?

I think it's a guide

Is this build decent?

Prisma Dual Cleavers

Crossing snakes

Pressure Point

Life Strike

Berserker

Body Count

Blood Rush

Justice Blades

True Steel

Organ Shatter

I would take out True Steel and Organ shatter, and replace them with elementals. Other than that the build is fine

Organ Shatter is still needed for those really nice red crits though.

If that's the case, then he/she is doing fine.

Sweet, i cant wait for the prisma dual cleavers to comeout on ps4 also the event mods. I just wanted this build to see if it was good to use. 

Personally, the stance is sorta not that important to me (i don't like any of them). For the build though, if you want to have Life Strike i would use (assuming Prisma Dual Cleavers):

- Justice Blades

- Body Count

- Blood Rush

- Berserker

- Organ Shatter

- Life Strike

- Voltaic Strike

- Virulent Scourge

Or use the 90% elementals for the normal Cleavers.

The reason for not slotting Pressure Point is this:

- it is a smaller net increase in damage over time than Berserker, Organ Shatter and your elemental combo (due to how combo elements are so much better than single ones)

- i think Justice Blades is better than Pressure Point despite the lower damage thanks to the syndicate proc which heals you, buffs your armour, deals a moderate AoE damage opening up enemies for finishers (which is the most important part).

A note on the status elementals: if you have the Prisma Cleavers, with their 25% status chance (55% modded) and corrosive+slash damage, they can eat away at enemies' armour AND stack Bleed procs which ignore armour right away. Through combo multiplier and crits you can get the ticks to deal an humongous amount of damage (i had them ticking for almost 3k).

Maybe you could trade life strike for a elemental (since you have justice blades, the procs would be enough to heal you, if you were going all melee)

Or take out blood rush/body count if you are going purely as a healing weapon...

other than that... you we need more slots on melee weapons =p

Personally, the stance is sorta not that important to me (i don't like any of them). For the build though, if you want to have Life Strike i would use (assuming Prisma Dual Cleavers):

- Justice Blades

- Body Count

- Blood Rush

- Berserker

- Organ Shatter

- Life Strike

- Voltaic Strike

- Virulent Scourge

Or use the 90% elementals for the normal Cleavers.

The reason for not slotting Pressure Point is this:

- it is a smaller net increase in damage over time than Berserker, Organ Shatter and your elemental combo (due to how combo elements are so much better than single ones)

- i think Justice Blades is better than Pressure Point despite the lower damage thanks to the syndicate proc which heals you, buffs your armour, deals a moderate AoE damage opening up enemies for finishers (which is the most important part).

A note on the status elementals: if you have the Prisma Cleavers, with their 25% status chance (55% modded) and corrosive+slash damage, they can eat away at enemies' armour AND stack Bleed procs which ignore armour right away. Through combo multiplier and crits you can get the ticks to deal an humongous amount of damage (i had them ticking for almost 3k).

Ill try out this build i think, i also dont really like the stance that much but its for the mod space. I might take it out and forma but not sure. I might try out the other stance also.