The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Trophy, What Exactly Is It?

Ambiroa

Question

A basic picto like the ones on your profile, a more elaborate graphic, or as someone mentioned it somewhere on this forum, an actual 3D model we can place in the Dojo as decoration?

I can't seem to find any info on trophies, so if there is a wiki page or other page, by all means, paste the link.

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Trophies are dojo decorations. They represent getting on the leaderboards for particular events. Leaderboards are typically split up by clan sizes, so even the smallest clans can reach for glory.

Edited by weirdee

A basic picto like the ones on your profile, a more elaborate graphic, or as someone mentioned it somewhere on this forum, an actual 3D model we can place in the Dojo as decoration?

I can't seem to find any info on trophies, so if there is a wiki page or other page, by all means, paste the link.

Thanks.

They're physical statues you put into your dojo as decorations. Like, my clan has a bronze statue of Ruk beating up some corpus for our work during the Gradivus dilemma.

Ahhhh I am so pleased to hear it's an actual thing for in the Dojo.

Our 1-month old Shadow clan is active, we fought hard on Endurance, and with a total of 227, it's not bad to be able to have a Silver trophy as first clan achievement ;)

Edit: forgot to ask, when will the trophy be available?

Edited by Ambiroa