The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assistance With Atlas/frost P!

Wavytron

Question

Hello everyone!

Could anyone with Atlas experience possible give my brother some pointers on how to build Atlas to last 60 minutes in tower survivals?  

Also I thought maybe I should build my Frost for ice wave cc to help Atlas. I searched youtube and such and most things seem dated from months back.  Can any fellow Frost P players help with a good ice wave tower survival setup? 

5 answers to this question

Not much of an Atlas user so I wouldn't know about him.

For Frost, however....

http://goo.gl/IbFniJ

This is a build i like to use for full range with some crowd control. Note that without any duration increasing/decreasing mods Ice Wave Impedance's floor lasts 8 seconds, the same amount of time it takes for enemies frozen by avalanche to thaw.

Notes:

1: I'm using Constitution out of preference for extra duration and to get up faster seeing as i rather not gamble resisting a knockdown by putting on power drift. Cunning Drift can also be swapped out for something like Rush, Power Drift, or Handspring if desired, though I'd probably go for Handspring if anything else. Rush if you prefer to run than exploiting Bullet Jump > aim glide> roll/ any of the other movement things.

2: If you really don't like decreasing the power strength of your abilities you *could* swap out overextended for stretch and replace constitution with a strength mod, just be wary that you'll be lowering the duration of Ice Floors and Avalanche's freeze to 8.8 seconds, 5 seconds if running regular Continuity instead of Primed Continuity. Before anyone complains about a weak snowglobe, remember that casting a snowglobe while inside of a snowglobe you previously casted results with the new globe essentially assimilating the old globe to add the old globe's health to it's own while still having that 4 second absorb period where incoming hostile attacks on the globe gets converted into extra health for the globe

3: Using Continuity instead of Primed Continuity reduces Ice Floor and Avalanche's freeze duration from 11 seconds to 9.4 seconds, 7.2 seconds if you swap out Constitution

4: I'm running Primed Flow + Quick Thinking because this combo would result with more effective health. If you don't have Primed Flow, you can swap both out for 2/3 of the choices of Redirection, Vitality, and Steel Fiber or just run one of the 3 and keep Flow in. Either way you're most likely going to be in snow globe when things get dangerous and since the initial cast of snowglobe throws enemies out of snowglobe's radius, it can buy you some time as well to lay anything you may need such as restores, more ice wave impedance floors, or just freeze the room to help your buddy up

5: Corrosive Projection is usually used for the longer missions and is best with a team of 4, although in a team of just 2 corrosive projections it'll still make it easier to kill tankier enemies, though you'll feel them getting tankier sooner ofc. Energy Siphon can be an alternative if you're really worried about your energy or if you're just doing a quickie/public/completely non-serious round.

Frost P (1 forma - CP)

Atlas (1 forma, exilus optional)

These are "balanced" builds, no weak points, easy to make. 

Don't forget to stack-spam globe with frost if needed.