The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Iron Skin. Question.

(PSN)skullblits69

Question

Hello.

My head is in a real pickle. 

I have theses cards for rhino. Intensify. Transient fortitude. Blind rage and power drift.

I also have Steel viber. Armored agility. Streamline. Vitality.

My question is. Should i add intensify, transient fortitude, Blind rage. For his iron skin??  Its the best cards i have. 

Would like to max out his Iron skin. Intensify is maxed. Power drift too. Transient fortitude Rank 4. Blind rage unranked.

Already thats 5k for iron skin. Should i go nuts?

Also would those cards be good for frost and his globe?  There both prime frames.

16 answers to this question

Both work. 

Upon testing, I found that result.

Well, OP, why not go a mix with both Power Strength AND Armor?

Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, Power Drift, Steel Fiber, Armored Agility, Streamline and Vitality

should work just fine. Take Blind Rage up to Rank 5, this allows Streamline to counter the 30% loss from Blind Rage, then go from there.

Best part is, with Steel Charge as the Aura, the Iron Skin only build won't require any Forma.

Here's the build >>  http://goo.gl/Ez6uVU

Edited by PickleMonster21

If you want to go for that iron skin build then keep the strength mods and remove steel fiber for an extra slot. You can also remove armored agility if you're good moving around with the new movement. Then to replace those 2 mods add the rhino iron skin augment and a duration mod. The reason you want that augment is not just because of the knockdown and the debuff but also because you can recast iron skin. If it's too low then just recast it twice to get a new one going. The duration mod is for your roar, you already have high power strength so roar's damage buff fits perfectly.

As shown in SpryCrow's pic, that pretty much sums it up. I personally would take out Energy Siphon and Primed Flow because I use Zenurik Operator skills to replenish my energy. With Zenurik, you will inevitably end up with an excess amount of energy so I have little use for Primed Flow and the amount I receive is far more than Energy Siphon. You can replace the Primed Flow with Primed Continuity for the extra Roar duration and replace Energy Siphon with Corrosive Projection, Steel Charge, Rifle Amp, or whatever you may need for a specific mission.

Also stated above, his Iron Skin gets ripped off rather quickly at higher levels so just mod to help overcome and obstacles, like knockdowns and pulls, and you should be good to go.

But that's just how I mod my Rhino Prime. Play with different builds and see what fits your style. Warframe Builder is a great site to help you see the actual stats.

If you love Iron Skin, take a look at two augments: Ironclad Charge and Iron Shrapnel. 

Start mission, fire up Iron Skin. When you see a group clustered together (or you've pulled a lot of enemies with you), Ironclad Charge through them to get your armor to a ridiculous value, then disable and reenable Iron Skin (this is what Iron Shrapnel allows you to do). Enjoy a stupidly strong Iron Skin. Remember that to solo T4 efficiently, Rhino does depend on his weapons since his frame is only there to stay alive. My Stomp only last 8 seconds or so, but it's enough to safely pop life support or even revive someone. That's all I use it for.