Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Reverse Thrusters/brakes In Archwing?

(PSN)DBR87

I understand a small minority of the community actually plays archwing and the only time people actually do is for event/Jordas but I think adding the ability to use a reverse thrust or breaking system to Archwing wouldn't be to hard to implement. It's just when ever I go to revive an ally it is made difficult because they are on the other side of the map, and after afterburning my way over there, most times I over shoot them even holding Square (revive) button. Maybe I come in to high, maybe to low. Either way, if there was a button I could press that would make my Archwing apply reverse thrust or breaks that would make it a lot easier. As of now, the best way I can manually breaks is to hold the ADS (L2) and hold back on the control stick. Even that doesn't  bring me to a complete stop but it does take me out the sprint animation and into cruise. Now if say the Square Button (reload) was the breaks, all I would have to do is hold that button down and my arcwhing could apply reverse thrusters and stop me a lot quicker.

I think it would also help navigating the Corpus trench ways at high speed because than we could break and accelerate on command a  lot easier instead of ping ponging down a tunnel.

I picked square (reload) because it has no function in Archwing mode far as I know.

It would just be a lot easier to stop if the archwing could apply a burst of thrust in the direction of travel to instantly halt forward movement.

It is a problem though. He didn't know there was a brake. No one knows a lot about this game, people that complain about Oberon half the time don't seem to know he is immune to status effects while standing on his radiation carpet...I can't put in a silly little picture or anything, but you know that old saying: The more you know!