Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Connectivity

Xentek

Is there a server for Europe?, because the download speed for the game is awful(can't say about other places because i don't live anywhere else for know..). The speed at which i download the game is of 2 MB/s, which is pathetic.

I have a 1 Gb\s connection, and this should not have happened with this speed.

Please make the .exe available for EU separately on a local server because people get frustrated, i know lots of guys with very good internet connection that complain ( to me , like i'm the developer but hey,things i do to keep everybody happy) about this particular fact. Please take this as constructive criticism and feedback. I am part of the WARFRAME community since open beta launched and i rarely write on the forums because i know that issues about the gameplay and so on, are usually already reported by the time i face them, but from time to time i see something that is neither reported nor fixed. Thank you for this awesome game DE. Wish you the best.

Did you say TWO, MEGABYTES, per second? As in you would download a 100 meg update in under a minute?

I am in Australia. I feel special when I download at 1 Meg per second, 500K being closer to the average, even though I have currently the fastest ADSL plan I can get other then moving to the new NBN which is rolling out.

I'm not really sure what it is that you are complaining about.