The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Possible Ways To Earn Mr Points?

(PSN)edubluvpack

Question

9 answers to this question

People on PS4 who had MR21 could have migrated from the PC.

Say a Founder started on PC (clearly) and as such obtained a number of items that simply do not exist on PS4, such as Lato Vandal and Skana Prime and Braton Vandal and Excalibur Prime and Snipetron Vandal. These old players can't use these equipment on PS4, sure, but:

I'm pretty sure that they keep the same MR, so these people have a natural advantage - only the four things I have mentioned give them 18000 mastery points that no one who starts on the PS4 can hope to get.

I'm sure that my list isn't complete and there's more stuff. I think it explains how some people could have some twenty thousands mastery points more than you ;-)

Done everything on above list except star chart. Haven't done new moon levels. Hopefully that gives me 16k mastery. Been playing ps4 since release.

Also, have you ever leveled the machete, Strun, Snipetron Vandal, braton vandal? (If not that may be why)

I am currently halfway through MR 21 on xbox, missing two archwing weapons.

Going by codex, I have everything except what I listed above.

Went through and looked. 257/257 on star chart.

People on PS4 who had MR21 could have migrated from the PC.

Say a Founder started on PC (clearly) and as such obtained a number of items that simply do not exist on PS4, such as Lato Vandal and Skana Prime and Braton Vandal and Excalibur Prime and Snipetron Vandal. These old players can't use these equipment on PS4, sure, but:

I'm pretty sure that they keep the same MR, so these people have a natural advantage - only the four things I have mentioned give them 18000 mastery points that no one who starts on the PS4 can hope to get.

I'm sure that my list isn't complete and there's more stuff. I think it explains how some people could have some twenty thousands mastery points more than you ;-)

Hope this is case. Thought maybe I missed something.