The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Determines The Types Of Medallions You Get From Login?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

You know, syndicate medallions. Only Hexis really calls them medallions, but it's a suitable general name for them, so that's what I'm going with.

Anyways, I'm good with 4 syndicates, however it's the syndicate I like the least that I get medallions for as login rewards.

Also noteworthy is that it's the most recent syndicate I initiated, and ranked up to max with.

I'd like to know what determines this to see if there's any way I can manipulate the system into giving me medallions for another syndicate, preferably my main one.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

8 answers to this question

RNG, RNG determines what you get.

-Facepalm-

I didn't mean the rarity of medallions, I meant the types of medallions. AKA, what syndicates the medallions are for!

I've gotten medallions as a login reward about 3-4 times now, and they've all been for the same syndicate, so it's obviously pre-determined and won't just randomly pick other syndicates to cycle through.

-Facepalm-

I didn't mean the rarity of medallions, I meant the types of medallions. AKA, what syndicates the medallions are for!

I've gotten medallions as a login reward about 3-4 times now, and they've all been for the same syndicate, so it's obviously pre-determined and won't just randomly pick other syndicates to cycle through.

well it's still random. it's possible to get the same thing multiple times. (i've gotten unairu lenses multiple times in a row.) There doesn't seem to be a defined method of picking when it comes to syndicate medals that i'm aware of.

well it's still random. it's possible to get the same thing multiple times. (i've gotten unairu lenses multiple times in a row.) There doesn't seem to be a defined method of picking when it comes to syndicate medals that i'm aware of.

So you have actually gotten different kinds of syndicate medallions, without making any significant differences in your syndicate reputations?