Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Weapons In Codex?

-Hymn-

Did anyone realize that the Nikana Prime and Spira Prime came out in China's founders pack with Excalibur Umbra? I don't think DE has confirmed that Saryn is going to be the next Prime. I could be horribly mistaken, but that is just what I noticed. Personally I hope it's does turn out to be Excalibur Umbra coming in the next Prime Access. 

Did anyone realize that the Nikana Prime and Spira Prime came out in China's founders pack with Excalibur Umbra? I don't think DE has confirmed that Saryn is going to be the next Prime. I could be horribly mistaken, but that is just what I noticed. Personally I hope it's does turn out to be Excalibur Umbra coming in the next Prime Access.

As the guy just above me stated (i can't multi-quote, i'm not on my PC and the phone version of the forum doesn't have the multi-quote option), one of DE', i think it was steve, confirmed and said that Saryn is the next prime.

BUT

BUT

BUT

There MIGHT be a reason why they delayed the new prime acces from coming out. That reason MIGHT be Umbra.

AND they will PROBABLY put it in 18.5, and then also come up with a backstory for umbras, maybe a new quest too.

We can only wait and see. I just hope umbra will be available to farm too, not just by paying.

Steve flat out said that Saryn would be the next Prime frame at the Comic-Con afterparty. 

Sure it wasn't Sheldon? kappa ;)

As the guy just above me stated (i can't multi-quote, i'm not on my PC and the phone version of the forum doesn't have the multi-quote option), one of DE', i think it was steve, confirmed and said that Saryn is the next prime.

BUT

BUT

BUT

There MIGHT be a reason why they delayed the new prime acces from coming out. That reason MIGHT be Umbra.

AND they will PROBABLY put it in 18.5, and then also come up with a backstory for umbras, maybe a new quest too.

We can only wait and see. I just hope umbra will be available to farm too, not just by paying.

Prime access always exchanges with the previous one leaving right? So that would be coming Tuesday

Putting an Umbra in a PRIME access doesn't make much sense to me, but ya never know

I'm under the impression they didn't even start working on Saryn Prime til after the new years because they wanted to concentrate solely on getting the Second Dream update out to everyone. After they came back in January, they had to rush to make her from scratch. They apparently didn't have time to do weapons too so they threw in the weapons that came with Umbra in China since they we're already done. I hope they never rush to meet a holiday deadline ever again. DE has been a straight up mess for the last month because of it.

I'm under the impression they didn't even start working on Saryn Prime til after the new years because they wanted to concentrate solely on getting the Second Dream update out to everyone. After they came back in January, they had to rush to make her from scratch. They apparently didn't have time to do weapons too so they threw in the weapons that came with Umbra in China since they we're already done. I hope they never rush to meet a holiday deadline ever again. DE has been a straight up mess for the last month because of it.

I agree, but it's understandable at the least. We would have been left with a weird final 17.whateverthehell update and completely bored due to lack of content. We would have been forced to deal with a month and a half more wait and many players completely burning out.

In retrospect, I'd say while the year has so far been an absolute disaster for DE, the impact of the Second Dream is still greater than any negative of 2016.

All in all, and DE has stated it themselves, they need to get their s*** together for this year. Once they do, the community will notice.

Edited by LazerSkink