The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Boosters

-THT-DeathAngel

Question

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

Should I continue to buy full Prime Access Pack on day one?

Will day one boosters last till next prime access as they always have if you got them from the first prime Access?

Or should I wait 30 or 60 days to purchase my Prime Access pack so I'm sure the 90 days will cover it?

It"s bad to feel this way after so long with such a beautiful perfect game. But as a full top tier supporter I feel like I've been left out in the cold.

So do I wait, and make sure I'm never made to feel this way again?

Or do I buy on day one and trust that DE will not overlook their true supporters ever again?

12 answers to this question

this outright nonsense! the reasons for the delay where explained and they apologised for it! it was due to the christmas break with the fact the biggest update yet dropped! it wasnt inteded as a punch to supporters, be your intentions for the game are gold but that is outright arrogant/self entitlement right there.

Uhm

1. the PA is always 90 days then one week later a new one starts

2. they did not "overlook their true supporters" they just wanted to have ALL platforms the PA at the same time and Consoles need time to get updates etc

3. if you want perma booster you need to buy 7 days extra to the 90 days just telling you xD

One is not true trinity prime was about a month longer 

Uhm

1. the PA is always 90 days then one week later a new one starts

2. they did not "overlook their true supporters" they just wanted to have ALL platforms the PA at the same time and Consoles need time to get updates etc

3. if you want perma booster you need to buy 7 days extra to the 90 days just telling you xD

Not every 90 days but with overlapping boosters Tac alerts and events. I haven't run out since Ember Prime Access.

So once it is synced up then every 90 days again?

you can do what i will do and wait if ever they'll release another prime vault access, assuming you dont have the ones there [namely accessories]

As I have purchased every Prime Access so far day one I already own everything in the vault..

Edited by -THT-DeathAngel