The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Advice

(PSN)Namihana

Question

So after receiving this fun, new frame from the generous giggaman's little give away, I was wondering, how should I build up Nezha?

I feel as though he's more of a duration/efficiency type frame, what with his defensive ring and ability to set the floor on fire.

But I would like an experienced Nezha player's input so I know what mods I could try for Nezha as I'm leveling him. Much appreciated guys! 

10 answers to this question

Heres my playstyle tip stay mobile go in do your damage get out if you get caught in a group ult out as for build heres mine

Edit : Energy siphone or corrosive

R8 primed continuity

R7 primed flow

Over extended max

Fleeting expertise max

streamline max

intensify max

R6 blind rage

R8 vitality

Exilus:

Cunning drift

Percentages

85% duration

155% efficiency

205% power range

133% strength

Duration isn't really needed on most abilitys besides your ult but it still last tens seconds enough time to get out of your surroundings  it does effect fire walker and blazing chakram but neither are good enough to concern about

As far as strength goes warding halo eventually gets outscaled and doesn't do much but what strength you have will absorb it enough while your on the move to be usful

Range now heres where things get interesting increasing range increases your warding halo damage perimeter effectively stunning enemies when your go in to kill that bombard or gunner with your sancti tigris and you can come out virtually unscaved besides a few points to warding halo. also at this range your ult effects almost 40m effectively able to shut down everything when need be in case someone goes down.

Edited by Bloodskll

Mine is a balanced build with emphasis on duration and efficiency.  To play him efficiently you should use all his powers so you'll need everything positive.  You can use corrupted mods for more min-maxing, but this build is straight forward and good enough for me to survive sorties and high level missions.

Energy Siphon or Corrosive Projection

Mobilize

Intensity

Streamline

Prime Flow (normal is fine)

Prime Continuity (normal is fine)

Stretch

Vitality

Steel Fiber

Armored Agility <- sometimes I change this to Constitution

One build I found useful is a maxed duration build with +170% efficiency. Great for CCing, especially infested when farming cores in Hiercon. Just pop firewalker and run like a mad man while your teammates scores the kills. You'll stunlock most enemies with your flames and keep them away from the cores.

Here's my build:

2 forma

Primed Continuity

Constitution

Narrow Minded

Intensify

Fleeting Expertise (rank 3)

Streamline

Overextended (optional)

Natural Talent (optional)

Aura is up to you but I go E Siphon for when I'm not channeling.

E siphon

Maglev/Rush

Armored Agility 

Steel fiber 

Stretch 

Primed Continuity

Blind rage 

Streamline 

Fleeting expertise

Overextended 

145% duration

175% efficiency (max)

235% range

70% strength

I'm just putting the %'s off the top of my head, so they could be wrong.

I love this build, i have a few builds actually, but the above build is my favorite.

This build is good enough to do sorties, ceres, pluto, void, etc.