The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Being Bored With Warframe And What Do I Do Next?

Pendragon1951

Question

I'm sure we have all been there at some point, I've been playing now for almost three years, I have all the frames except one. Like most who are bored you can't wait for the next big thing to happen with bated breath and most of us on update days keep hitting that refresh key. Now what I found that helped, and let me point out this may not be for everyone, I found another entertaining game to play, for me it's World of Warships. I found because of this other game I was not as anxious about the next big update, or that feeling of being bored or disappointed if the update is pushed back. Like I said this works for me and may not be for everyone but just a thought they may stave off the boredom when you get there.

2 answers to this question

Yep. I also have to recommend that giving Warframe a break is a good solution when you are experiencing burn out. Give it some time, and come back whenever you feel like it (preferably at the start of an event) and you'll find the game a lot more enjoyable. Another solution is to just goof off with friends/clannies in-game and do whatever. The game becomes a lot more fun when you start interacting with it's community more often.

I've only been playing for about 8 months, have all but 3 frames, and all but a few event/special weapons.  Done pretty much everything, and though I'm not burnt out exactly, I do find that at times I cannot bring myself to play one more mission.  Mostly I sit and chat in region or other channels, or mix things up with frame/weapon combos, or help newbies out.  Or just shut it down and not play for a while.  

Those are my solutions aside from playing a totally different game, which is also valid, many people play a variety of games 1 or 2 hours each or some variation therein.  And as you may well know, fashionframe is endgame.  Spice up your life with some fresh appearances!  Then stroll through relays and emote people to death.