The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sexy Redy Critical Tonkor Build

AkaliX

Question

14 answers to this question

Argon scope out, bladed rounds in.

Blast? Really? Use corrosive, don't be nub ;)

Otherwise good. 

"use corrosive don't be nub"

If you aren't nub you are playing with an aura called corrosive projection and therefore don't need corro on a weapon :D

Viral all the way \o/

*waiting for DE to remove serration to put bladed round...*

"use corrosive don't be nub"

If you aren't nub you are playing with an aura called corrosive projection and therefore don't need corro on a weapon :D

1 CP is often not enough. Corrosive counts when really matters, on bosses, heavy units, commanders, gunners. Viral is good on fast firing weapon with good status. 

Or as wiki would say:

Thus having the damage type with the highest appropriate bonus is far more important against armored than unarmored targets.

1 CP is often not enough. Corrosive counts when really matters, on bosses, heavy units, commanders, gunners. Viral is good on fast firing weapon with good status. 

Or as wiki would say:

Thus having the damage type with the highest appropriate bonus is far more important against armored than unarmored targets.

Who's talking about 1 CP ? :D

I'm still thinking the damage displayed are totally bugged.

I know this guy ^ is using chroma (obvious enough) but when i see my tonkor barely modded hitting for 100k and my dread red criting for 42k and then 8k, on the same enemy... I think the display is a bit bugged...

I'm still thinking the damage displayed are totally bugged.

I know this guy ^ is using chroma (obvious enough) but when i see my tonkor barely modded hitting for 100k and my dread red criting for 42k and then 8k, on the same enemy... I think the display is a bit bugged...

Nah i also get high amounts of damage with other weapons using chroma. Obviously not as high as tonkor but...high enough. Using glaxion and onehitting lvl 70 grineer never felt so satisfying lemme tell you that!