The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Or Rubico

Bloodskll

Question

So I've decided I want at least one sniper that has decent end game potentially but I'm not going to farm vectis prime because snipers and warframe don't mix and I'm not going to buff the vectis since it has a prime version so that left with me Lanka rubico and vulkar to me the vulkar is underwhelming in as sense so it's out so should I go with the pure damage of Lanka or the crit damage of rubico

8 answers to this question

Lanka is a really good sniper with good damage (it's a good crit weapon too, not just good for raw damage) and has punch through which makes it amazing, however, it's the hardest to snipe with because of the travel time, and it's kinda more of a bow with magazine and scope.
Rubico I haven't put any forma in, so I will refrain of commenting on it. I've used the Vulkar before the sniper "rework", and even back then it was a good sniper already. It benefits a lot from that augment and using the scope, it's a rather good sniper. Wraith with +2 shot magazine actually helps it. Pretty much like other snipers that aren't Vectis, it has a long reload (reload passive for focus when?).

yeah I've been wondering about this topic my self I got the Vulkar wraith from the event its nice i don't need to forma it however i don't have the mod for it so I've been leaning towered's the rubico but forma take time and I'm looking for one to bring to Sorties.

Based on the choices OP listed, Lanka should be the best candidate.

I only have a 5-forma Rubico now, I can say that it gets the job done pretty good. But Lanka should be better anyways.

for rubico u must have maxed primed fast hands cz reload is 3 sec^^

Much agreed with this.

Not only the long 3s reload if w/o Primed Fast Hands, it also hinders the combo multiplier accumulation as long as you miss one shot.