The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Breeding

BabyBomi

Question

6 answers to this question

That depends if your trying to make a profit or you just  want an appealing kubrow for yourself. A faster and more "humane" way to get rid of your unwanted kubrows is to cosigned them to Lotus for 25k credits, they take way too long to die from DNA degeneration.

Edited by NekroArts

Unless you like them, no point in keeping them. Get the templates then shove em out the airlock.

2 templates each? That's quite a lot of credits :p

That depends if your trying to make a profit or you just want an appealing kubrow for yourself. A faster and more "humane" way to get rid of your unwanted kubrows is to cosigned them to Lotus for 25k credits, they take way too long to die from DNA degeneration.

I'm going for a good and/or appealing kubrow, profit if the chance comes. Ah, didn't think of that consigning thing

That depends if your trying to make a profit or you just want an appealing kubrow for yourself. A faster and more "humane" way to get rid of your unwanted kubrows is to cosigned them to Lotus for 25k credits, they take way too long to die from DNA degeneration.

Holy cow. I always consigned my KUBROW which cost me quite a few credits.

I should've thought of letting them die naturally.

Thank you.

A slightly off topic question:

Does appearance have any effect on KUBROW abilities or stats? I would think not. Just want to make sure. And gender?