Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics.

Paradox_Edge

Hello, S#&$ computer user here. I'm here to ask DE to make it so when you want to crank down the graphics to min, the game REALLY cranks down it's graphics to min. AKA completely disable lighting and particles. Pixel quality graphics and things like that. I have a min spec computer and I'm running the game at 15 FPS... 15 fps is not high enough to play warframe. Please let this be a reality so I can actually play the game. =n= Thanks in advance, DE.

My point still stands. I, and probably many other people want DE to make it so grapnics can really be degraded. I do not care a single bit about animation quality or textures, it could all be a single color with spaztic animations for all i care, it would still be fun to play.

That is something I noticed as well. Although I mostly have no trouble running the game (usually ~70 in missions), I get almost no difference in performance when setting everything to max or min settings. The most notable difference seems to be texture quality.

I wish I could crank the settings down and be able to log from my laptop when I can't access my PC for extended periods of time.

Do you not know about the law of reasoning? I HAPPEN to be living on the edge of life here. I'm too young to get a job and we are literally skimming down to the hundreds of Swedish crowns. We have debt and we are in a pinch. Do you REALLY think I can just walts up to my mom and be like ''Ay, I need like. 5000 crowns to get a new computer.'' you know what she would say to that? NO! She would say no! We don't even have money to choose what food we want, we literally have to buy the lowest priced food. e_e Learn to think that people may be poor BEFORE you start S#&$-talking them.

What kind of computer are you playing on? As you stated, you are obviously unable to get a new one, but you can't really complain that you can't run WF if your computer is complete trash from the 90s. Even I can manage a solid 50-60fps in missions with my HP Laptop. And my settings are generally all at medium.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

Do you not know about the law of reasoning? I HAPPEN to be living on the edge of life here. I'm too young to get a job and we are literally skimming down to the hundreds of Swedish crowns. We have debt and we are in a pinch. Do you REALLY think I can just walts up to my mom and be like ''Ay, I need like. 5000 crowns to get a new computer.'' you know what she would say to that? NO! She would say no! We don't even have money to choose what food we want, we literally have to buy the lowest priced food. e_e Learn to think that people may be poor BEFORE you start S#&$-talking them.

Yes. And gaming is a luxury. See where we're coming from?

I said I have a min spec computer. As in it's close to the min spec requirements for playing warframe. That should get you your information.

Hmm. I suppose it is worth taking a look into, but to be perfectly blunt with you, you can't really expect amazing results when playing on a min-spec computer.

Hmm. I suppose it is worth taking a look into, but to be perfectly blunt with you, you can't really expect amazing results when playing on a min-spec computer.

I expect at least a constant 30 FPS, because that is the lowest point of where you can effectively play a high speed game like warframe. I wouldn't care about 15 fps if it was a more casual experience, one that didn't require precision and reflexes.

Yes. And gaming is a luxury. See where we're coming from?

Gaming is not a luxury. It's a medium norm at this point. Get with the times, man. e_e

I expect at least a constant 30 FPS, because that is the lowest point of where you can effectively play a high speed game like warframe. I wouldn't care about 15 fps if it was a more casual experience, one that didn't require precision and reflexes.

Gaming is not a luxury. It's a medium norm at this point. Get with the times, man. e_e

It is technically a luxury when a) It is not necessary for survival (arguably >_>) and b) you apparently are living in difficult times. I would wait until you have access to a better computer. 

It is technically a luxury when a) It is not necessary for survival (arguably >_>) and b) you apparently are living in difficult times. I would wait until you have access to a better computer. 

*sigh* How can you expect to know how it feels like if you've never been there, buddy. If you've ever been at my level, you know EXACTLY the feeling I'm getting right now. e_e

Really? "My comp is $#!+, please downgrade game specs so I can play". REALLY?! If your comp can't handle it, get a new comp. If you can't get a new comp, find a new game. I personally admire DE for being able to produce such a high graphics game that is compatible with low spec computers. My computer is probably at the "average" or "slightly below average" market specs and it runs warframe perfectly fine. Any other new game coming out requires min specs, choppy fps, and is not playable. It's part of the reason I keep coming back to Warframe. If I want to play a game like Crysis 3, I'll get a new computer. I'm not gonna complain about it and ask that developers cater to my low-end budget.

Basically, DE has already made a lot of accommodations for the community playing on low-end computers. If your comp can't handle it, you're scratching the bottom of the barrel computer-wise and should probably find a more compatible game.

Edit: you also say "get with the times" even tho your computer must be over 10 years old...hmm..

Edited by Destinus

Honestly, Warframe is one of the most optimizationally advanced (Is that even a word?) games I've ever played. My laptop can still run the game to an acceptable degree even after its countless updates. While the game is not perfectly optimized to suit every single computer, it still has a VERY impressive performance for a game that has as many updates as it does.

Sorry friendo, but I'm sorry to say that you should consider saving up for a newer computer. A lot of people would love for the minimum graphics to be toned down so they can run it better, but it's not as easy as it sounds.

*sigh* How can you expect to know how it feels like if you've never been there, buddy. If you've ever been at my level, you know EXACTLY the feeling I'm getting right now. e_e

have been there, mate. My family has been in dire straits before, and I know the feeling where spending is tough. There is no need for hostility.

I said I have a min spec computer. As in it's close to the min spec requirements for playing warframe. That should get you your information.

Knowing what computer you have can help us?

Are you hiding something?

You assume others haven't been there. A lot of us have. Like me, i had a craptop, only got 18fps max. Now i got a better laptop and can get at least 50fps anywhere in the game.

Hello don't listen to the people that just say "Get a better PC or f off" I understand your pain. Apart from cranking everything down to low or off when opening the game click that little cog wheel? Button in the corner. Turn off Direct x 10 / 11 and full screen also 64 bit if your computer is 64 bit. You can make your game resolution 600x800 (I think) or the lowest thing there. Apart from all that download game boosters I use razer game booster and hialgo. Good luck

Hello don't listen to the people that just say "Get a better PC or f off" I understand your pain. Apart from cranking everything down to low or off when opening the game click that little cog wheel? Button in the corner. Turn off Direct x 10 / 11 and full screen also 64 bit if your computer is 64 bit. You can make your game resolution 600x800 (I think) or the lowest thing there. Apart from all that download game boosters I use razer game booster and hialgo. Good luck

That's hardly fair considering we have been giving fairly valid arguments, at least from our own point of view.

Nevertheless, you gave a solution he can work with, and that's what matters.

I disagree with using so-called "game boosters". Those things are adware in disguise.

And yes, I've had to play Warframe at 10-20 FPS about a year ago, but got a new tower in the meantime. What the OP is asking is not quite as simple as he/she thinks it is, and his borderline hostile attitude is not helping his case.

Meliorism you have my deepest thanks. I have been trying everything under the Sun to get Warframe to be semi playable on my 2 yr outdated laptop. The best I hot was 21fps standing in the cockpit of the liset and 11-14 fps everywhere else. Now I got confused on the razer website so didn't get to download, but hialgo got my fps up to around 28-34 fps in those low fps areas. The game is finally playable on my laptop. Sadly its a bit late as I'm already in the process of building a new tower because my old dinosaur of a tower died a few months back. Until I get it though this will help tide me over. Again a million thanks.

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145

Really? "My comp is $#!+, please downgrade game specs so I can play". REALLY?! If your comp can't handle it, get a new comp. If you can't get a new comp, find a new game. I personally admire DE for being able to produce such a high graphics game that is compatible with low spec computers. My computer is probably at the "average" or "slightly below average" market specs and it runs warframe perfectly fine. Any other new game coming out requires min specs, choppy fps, and is not playable. It's part of the reason I keep coming back to Warframe. If I want to play a game like Crysis 3, I'll get a new computer. I'm not gonna complain about it and ask that developers cater to my low-end budget.

Basically, DE has already made a lot of accommodations for the community playing on low-end computers. If your comp can't handle it, you're scratching the bottom of the barrel computer-wise and should probably find a more compatible game.

Edit: you also say "get with the times" even tho your computer must be over 10 years old...hmm..

Sweet friend of mine...

..did you even read?

He's asking to be able to turn off particle effects and what not off. It's a choice he wants to make, I don't see why you are so enraged about it-as far as you are concerned noting will change on your end.