The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. What The Most Efficient Way For Farming Focus?

texrei

Question

7 answers to this question

Absolute most efficient method :

1.  Put a lens on Loki (Prime) and a strong melee weapon (personally went with Orthos Prime).  

2.  Go to Ceres and play any Exterminate mission and just stay invis and keep getting stealth kills.

3.  You'll be maxed in 4 runs without an affinity booster for your daily cap, 2 if you have the booster.

Edit : Once you get used to the Ceres exterminate tile set you'll be speed running the exterminates.  Takes me, tops, 5 minutes to complete one.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

I use Loki, a hard hitting long range melee (War, Galatine, Orthos, etc.) with primed reach, both with Greater lenses and I run ext or sab on ceres and just stay invisible and take advantage of the stealth damage multiplier and stealth kill affinity multiplier. Just don't bump into anyone while invisible or it will alert that enemy and when you kill them your affinity multiplier will be reset.

An ext run with 100 enemies and no breaks in the affinity multiplier can net you near 40K in one run if your sporting an affinity booster.

AGGP has a video concerning this on his YouTube channel if you want to watch this method in action, however if your in anyway homophobic then don't because he has a very vibrant vocabulary lol

Edited by (PS4)appretice

I did this method lastnight:

Solo Ivara with Dread. Sabotage on Ceres and camped the reactor area as the room populates often. Keep Prowl active (obviously) and get your stealth bonus at 500% and find a good circuit to maneuver around to maximize efficiency and time. I got exactly 250 kills, leaving the room for a few seconds so new enemies could populate the reactor area, and ended up with 17k in about 15 minutes. 

Best part is, if you accidentally alert an enemy you just just sleep arrow them and continue the hushed genocide. I didn't do this but having an Affinity Booster would be smart. 

I run Sabotage with Loki/Kestrel (both with lenses), chain-stealth-execute to objective, then pop Naramon focus for +MeleeAffinity, and continue chain-stealth-executing until I get bored.

Enemies continue to spawn, but scaling does not increase like endless missions. Not exactly the fastest way, but without accidentally alerting any enemies it works well for me.

I run Sabotage with Loki/Kestrel (both with lenses), chain-stealth-execute to objective, then pop Naramon focus for +MeleeAffinity, and continue chain-stealth-executing until I get bored.

Enemies continue to spawn, but scaling does not increase like endless missions. Not exactly the fastest way, but without accidentally alerting any enemies it works well for me.

the only problem with this method is that you get stuck in the execute animation and if an enemy bumps into you while your doing it say bye bye to that 500% affinity multiplier.

the only problem with this method is that you get stuck in the execute animation and if an enemy bumps into you while your doing it say bye bye to that 500% affinity multiplier.

Abandon that one semi-alert enemy (or use Irraddiating Disarm on a group that are alerted), move to another area, then come back to them later. Bonus is never lost.