Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile App - Send Companions To Invasions/alerts

Kinetos

A way to get alert, invasion rewards from the mobile app.

You send your Kubrow, Kavat, Carrier, or Pro Sentinel to assist other Tenno in completing the mission and have a chance at the end rewards.

First, you assign a companion to a mission. You can only assign 1 at a time. Once assigned, all your companions will be on cooldown until the mission is over, and maybe for some time after. You cannot personally play any mission your companion is assigned to.

Your companion would randomly join other players games and assist them. They will not collect affinity or loot, and they will not degrade in loyalty or health.

At the end of the mission, you have a chance to get the mission reward / battle pay based on how soon you assign your companion to it.

im not sure how to explain why i do not like this idea, but i definitely do not like this idea. just seems wrong ! I know alerts coming up that people need during work / school / sleep or what have you is annoying, but i dont think this is the solution. I think it would be real nice if warframe had a alert forcast page that showed the next day / week of alerts and what time they would be on at.

Edited by Lord_Impaler