The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Can I Do With Prime Blueprints?

RakuyoExcelsior

Question

I have a LOT of prime stuff blueprints. Like, a lot of different parts that never really help me, like a couple bo prime parts, a few nova prime stuff, random prime stuff. No one buys incomplete stuff because like me, no one uses these things unless they are complete.

They're also stuff that I would never really use besides MR increase sometime in the future. So my question is, what exactly can I do with these prime stuff?

I want to sell them but no one buys them, and I heard something about ducats. What is that? Can I sell every prime stuff that I have for ducats? What do I buy for ducats? Are ducat stuff expensive?

Just when I thought I know the game, something like this comes and confuses the shizzle out of me.

7 answers to this question

Trade them for ducats at the ducat kiosks in the relays.

You can trade those ducats (And a large sum of credits) to Baro Ki Teer this friday for things he's bringing.

Primed mods go for about 300-450 ducats.

Weapons can rage from 400-610

Other items such as cosmetics go for 100-300 (Depending on item, Liset skin, armor set pieces, syndanas or sugatras.)

Ducats are a currency required for purchasing items sold by Baro Ki'Teer, such as special Mods, or exclusiveWeapons. In addition it is used for a conclave sacrifice. It is a unique currency that can only be acquired by selling Primeparts and blueprints at the Void Trader's Kiosks found in the Relays. Prime weapon parts, Prime blueprints and non-crafted Prime Warframe parts can be sold. Harder to obtain parts are generally worth more Ducats in exchange, as well as certain crafted parts. ~Warframe Wikia

Edited by Verouzer

Of course you can't use Ducats until Baro returns.

Seriously just hang onto the BP's and prime parts for now. 

You never know when a prime item is going to be 'vaulted' which means the prices on some parts can go through the roof, and if you have some in your inventory you've suddenly struck gold (well, platinum actually).

Sell any 'new' primes for ducats, but keep the old stuff.

Lots of people made a killing from Frost Prime parts after he was vaulted, while others (like me) traded them all for Ducats just before he was vaulted and bought junk like 'Primed Fast Hands'. Oh the sweet plat those Frost parts could have given me now ..