The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Bp Droprate In Void

BlackVortex

Question

Did something happen a month or so ago which totally changed the drop rates of forma?

I used to run 10 T2 Caps and got 3-6 Forma BP out of them, or 6x Rotation A on T2 Survival and get 2-4 Forma BP.

Now out of 10 T2 Caps, I'm lucky to get a forma and the same applies to the T2 Survival rotation A's.

Been having a hard time getting them on T3 Sabotage as well.

I've burned through 40 T2 Cap keys and have gotten around 3 BP's from it.

Have I really been this unlucky or?

7 answers to this question

In my case it takes x4 T3 sab runs (8 loot drops) in average to get a single forma BP.

Seems like an improvement for veterans, but I'd hate to be a newbie in such circumstances.

well, I've ran out of my stack of Forma BP about a year ago and am now in that cycle of getting new forma on a daily basis, considering I don't run any void, except for forma farming or when there is new content

My day in warframe exists of: Do all 3 raids, farm focus, do some trading, farm forma, farm kubrow egg (once every 2-3 days), maybe forma something and level it back up

tonight again was a disappointing night, after running 6 T2 Survivals for 10 minutes (12 rotation A's) I got 1 forma bp

so tomorrow I have to farm again... sigh

not to mention the T3 Sabotages I ran today only getting credits and Rhino Prime Systems which I have 20 of

the tables just seem to have changed recently

because I've been having this "bad luck" for the last 3-6 weeks now

with one exception

I was doing my daily forma farming and I took a rank 0 guy with me so he could get some loot too, for some reason I got 3 forma bp from 8 rotation A's.... which makes me wonder....

Well in September they did remove a number of Forma entries from the drop tables.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/521781-update-1730/

Forma Blueprints will now only drop in one rotation, replaced by the following drops in these endless Mission rotations:

• T1D Rotation A: Forma BP for T2MD Key.
  • T3D Rotation B: Forma BP for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
  • T4D Rotation B: Forma BP for Prime Carrier Systems.
  • T4D Rotation C: Forma BP for Hikou Pouch.
  • T3S Rotation C: Forma BP for Prime Carrier BP.
  • T4S Rotation A: Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
  • T4S Rotation B: Forma Blueprint for Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack.
  • Find the updated Drop Tables here: https://forums.warfr...drop-locations/

Yep I missed this, but this is not the nerf in drops I've been referring to with the mentioned droplocations.

but seriously?

T1D Rotation A: Forma BP for T2MD Key.

T3D Rotation B: Forma BP for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.

T4S Rotation A: Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.

T4S Rotation B: Forma Blueprint for Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack.

about the things that turned into prime parts you can't say its a nerf because people might actually need it, but these things make it obviously clear DE wants people to spend more plats on Forma, guess noone was buying them anymore.