Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Warframe Players

(XBOX)TheMadCash

For my 1800th post. I'd thought I reintroduce myself. Hello Everyone. My name is Cash. (Well my last name anyway) & I like to sit down & enjoy spending my free time playing Warframe. When I first downloaded Warframe. I honestly didn't expect to dump so many hours into it. I'm probably sitting at more than 1600 hours now. I recently got chosen to be apart of GoTL. Super excited to be apart of that since I literally never get chosen for anything. Lol My favorite frame is Sayrn. Her rework to me is the most amazing one. Love seeing numbers popping up everywhere then that's how I know the whole room is drowning in toxin & viral procs. I'm a friendly guy that most likely won't speak unless spoken to in a Xbox live Party. Easy to get along with. Like to help out & answer questions as much as I can to help out my fellow Tennos. Well that's about it! If anybody has a Xbox live & plays Warframe often. Add me on it --> Cash201293 & we can group up & knock out whatever we need to. Hope to see some of ya out there! :) :)

I4Ned5r.jpg

Eh...welcome to the forums, I assume :P

Great to hear that you've joined to help out the players in need.

This week I'll be doing some Courses on how to become a guide (showing the tips and tricks of the businees) during my Inglrious Q&A Live. So if you want to learn something new or test your skills, geel free to drop by. Preparation can never be enough :)

Anyway, cool to hear of you here