The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bladestorm Stabbing Allies

matto

Hi there :)

I know I should probably post in the bug section but I'd like to know if I am the only one who had this issue.

So I was on a sortie mission (interception - corpus) with my Mag, one Excal and two Ash.

I wasn't hosting and we had a really bad host with a lot of lag. So it is probably related. One of the two Ash was hosting and I'm pretty sure he was the one having this bug.

Anyway, I got stabbed by Ash like 2-3 times during the mission. I died a few times, not knowing why, or even seeing a mob near me. The Excal claimed once that the Ash killed him. The only few times I saw Ash stabbing me, I didn't die then so I guess the dying part was more about an osprey killing us but being invisible to us because of the lag issue.

But still, how come Ash can stab us? Did it ever happen to you guys?

Confirmed, that Sortie Interception with Radiation Hazard netted me a bunch of team mate kills (I went as Ash).

And I think Mag returned the favor a couple of times by blasting me to death with Shield Polarize...

So that was a Radiation Hazard? Damn I should read the conditions sometimes :x (your username sounds familiar ;) !)

/derping time

It's just like the day before, went to Sortie 1 (secondary only), then Sortie 2... and went there with nothing but my secondary again.

Literally resorted to standing well out of the way of everything and everybody on the map and supporting my team with Navigator'd arrows from Quiver after getting dropped one too many times by the "LET'S BRING UNCONTROLLED AOE TO RADIATION SORTIE YEAH!!" geniuses I ended up with.

Radiation procs are just cheap sometimes.