The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Gotten Ankyros Blades From T2S?

Ketec

Question

6 answers to this question

No.

If you have the keys, T3sab is the best way to go. You'll probably need or dozen to two dozen keys to get the blades, but it's easier than T2S to actually accomplish. Another positive to T3sab is you'll get a lot of high value prime parts to swap for ducats and a lot of forma, which you can't have too much of.

And, yes, you'll have two chances per run on the blades if you find all three caches. This is a bit time consuming, but still quicker than 40min T2S runs.

Plus, the blades are rotation c in a T2 survival. I'd rather do the sabotage. If you're playing with a good group, just have 1-2 players destroy the portal, while the remaining group search for the caches. That will save time and be able to run another sabotage (If you're running multiple) in less than 20m.

Plus, the blades are rotation c in a T2 survival. I'd rather do the sabotage. If you're playing with a good group, just have 1-2 players destroy the portal, while the remaining group search for the caches. That will save time and be able to run another sabotage (If you're running multiple) in less than 20m.

So much this.  I usually find one cache on my way to kill the sisters, and one of my clannies I typically run sab with has usually found the other two by the time I get done.  15 minutes, on average.  Far better than the 1 chance per 20 minutes from T2S.  Though to answer the original question, yes, twice.  Only got to keep one because the game crashed shortly thereafter on one run.