Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno With A Terrible Obsession

Rasarial

I've been a Warframe player on and off (took a long hiatus once-after hearing along the grapevine of some nasty nerfs coming that never actually happened.) and I absolutely love this game, I love its atmosphere. I love its story, and I love the community most of the time.  I've been a avid buyer of prime parts and rare mods in general, I've invited countless friends to come play the game with me and my Irrational love has driven me to spend close to a thousand maybe two thousand dollars on this game. Ish. I haven't really counted, just got a lot of prime access and stuff.

I'm a completion, I like the weapon designs in this game, I love most if not all the frames and overall I just love socializing.

Today I just wanted to greet my fellow Tenno and revel and vibrate in the fact that another prime access is coming out that i'm just going to blow more money on because i have a terrible addiction that can't be stopped or curbed. ((I"m still crushed I'll never own primed excalibro))

Aaas well as offer anyone to invite me in missions, I'm typically always up for void stuff or draco-ing or helping newbies.

hi there. you are suppose to start like this...

Hi

My name is Rasarial and i have a problem.

blowing $1k or possibly $2k is unreal. however i do support this game and it is great that they have people to spend that kind of money. i have been playing for 2.5 yrs and i think i have spent about $600 ( typically when i get %75 discounts ), but i also have 2 kids that play and i buy them plat / prime access. i also love this game, great to meet you :)

hi there. you are suppose to start like this...

Hi

My name is Rasarial and i have a problem.

blowing $1k or possibly $2k is unreal. however i do support this game and it is great that they have people to spend that kind of money. i have been playing for 2.5 yrs and i think i have spent about $600 ( typically when i get %75 discounts ), but i also have 2 kids that play and i buy them plat / prime access. i also love this game, great to meet you :)

Mybad! I started this after a night of no sleep and little things to do, so I figured I'd introduce myself. Its a pleasure to meet you as well, and indeed, those 75% discounts are what break me usually.

Hi there, welcome aboard our forums!

Thank you! its my first time posting, I don't usually post on forums but I hope to get a bit more involved here. I'm a little intimidated by some of the posts some people make though, but I'm sure I'll find something to contribute to.