Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone

BlackOv1

Hi there BlackOv1 and Welcome in Warframe ^-^

Mhh..tips...tips...oh, right:

• You should spend your start-plat (the silver-ish currency) for weapon-slots and warframe-slots  (if you want to buy those: open the esc-menu in your spaceship and go to your inventory) 
  • If you don't know what's going on or if you don't have a clue about a certain mechanic in the game, you should always check out the Tutorial-section in the Codex (The Codex is left next to your star-chart on your Liset/spaceship) 
  • if you still have questions even after looking in the Codex, you can visit the WarframeWikia! It is perfect if you want to know how you can obtain certain resources, weapons or Warframes... or..wel.. if you want to know everything about Warframe (yea, everything you need to know is in the wiki, great thing^^)
  • the Community is pretty nice, so you can always ask in the region chat if you have trouble :3
  • when you have spent more time in this game, you might want to take a look at this site: http://deathsnacks.com/wf/ Very useful information, all on 1 page
  • oh and overall: looking into the rules is always great, so here you go -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286054-community-rules-warning-points-20-code-of-conduct/ (just in case you didn't do that already^^)

and, one of the most important things to keep in mind in my opinion:

Keep it cool and calm^^ Sure, there is a lot of stuff in Warframe, and everything might be a little bit overwhelming at first... but if you set your own goals, and solve 1 thing after another, you will get the hang of everything pretty fast :3

Sooo yea, again: Welcome :D

I hope you'll have a great time playing this game. If you need help, feel free to message me :3

Edited by Fabpsi