Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Ready To Let Our Lord And Savior Into Your Life?

LordOfScrugging

repent you sinner! Orange steve is a benevolent deity and he will forgive, if not he shall judge you harshly.

boPrhuu.gif

I believe in first Dragon God Chroma Prime,the Father Almighty Booben,Creator of the Origin system; and in The Dragon God Chroma, His only Son, Our Lord,Who was conceived by the First Dragon God, born of the Fires of 5 hour T4 Defense's, suffered under Banner of the orokin, was Banned by DE, died, and was buried.He descended into Hell known as RNG. On The third Rotation of the Sun, He arose again from the dead;He ascended into Heaven,sitteth at the right hand of the frist Dragon God, the Father Almighty Booben; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead and all Non chromas.I believe in the Dragon God,the holy Church of Chroma,the communion of Dragon Gods,the forgiveness of sins of non Chromas,the resurrection of the operator,and the life everlasting. Amen.

I believe in first Dragon God Chroma Prime,the Father Almighty Booben,Creator of the Origin system; and in The Dragon God Chroma, His only Son, Our Lord,Who was conceived by the First Dragon God, born of the Fires of 5 hour T4 Defense's, suffered under Banner of the orokin, was Banned by DE, died, and was buried.He descended into Hell known as RNG. On The third Rotation of the Sun, He arose again from the dead;He ascended into Heaven,sitteth at the right hand of the frist Dragon God, the Father Almighty Booben; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead and all Non chromas.I believe in the Dragon God,the holy Church of Chroma,the communion of Dragon Gods,the forgiveness of sins of non Chromas,the resurrection of the operator,and the life everlasting. Amen.

a recent chroma convert myself, i lol'd

Lord Chroma Prime,you were fastened with sentient bones the galiium of the Bo Satff raised on high for all to see. As the sun grew dark and the earth quaked,you surrendered your spirit to your Fathers Booben and Gojira and descended among the dead,broke open the gates of the hell known as RNG. You freed those bound in darkness of space. As Tenno choirs rejoiced,you were raised to life again on the third day,destroying death by your own deadhand canceling the power of RNG. By these mighty deeds on our behalf,rescue us from our blindness and tepidity,inspire us anew by your Divine Vex Armor,and lead us into a life of Loot and Glory worthy of your awesome sacrifice,O Savior of Warframe,living and reigning with the Father Booben,in the light of the Divine Dragon, one God, for ever and ever.~AMEN.