Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Fan Club For Ember Fans

Denny2669

The dragon that controls minds? The witch that wins a battle without moving her muscles, but somebody elses?

She may prove a powerful ally, but I do not decide for my fair lady, we'll see where this goes...

Tell your Nyx that the queen won't need her help, but will accept it if offered.

May the fire clense us all, and may this war not spread across the other frames of this world, except for the ones that oppose us, as that is the will of out godess.

It was you who started this war.

It was you who attempted to use that cursed book againts our true godess.

You are the heretic.

How do I know this? I told you, Ember know everything...

I may have a cold shell, but inside I'm warm as a phoenix avenging its mother.

I remember the time when the hat never dared to start a war... do you remember that time?

Of course you do, you were bored, so you thought it would be "funny" if you'd use the book of the 50 shades.

Now... heh, now look at what you did... years of peace, for this?

You, will burn... the hat, will burn... the bird, will burn...

AND THE FIRE WILL SPREAD, AS THAT IS THE PRICE OF BETRAYAL!

No matter how hard you try, you can't beat this, dude

b00580b45960a0f6b78bb1d32ede51bd.jpg

No matter how hard you try, you can't beat this, dude

- snip -

Heheheh, idiot...

Did you not notice? Are you areally that blinded by lies?

She there, right behind them. The flames of purity, ready to consume your so-called gods and make them pay!

In fact, she could have done it already, don't you think?

I wonder, why is she waiting? Is it fear? No. Is it pity? No.

I'll tell you what it is: mercy.

Only our goddes has the burning heart to let your false gods go.

Who else would do that? Who else would have to strength to forgive a heretic like you?

The answer: noone but Ember.

Remember this day heretic, they day when the hat and the bird, along with their little heretic, were spared.

Remember her mercy...

Oh, wait, I missed two decimals.

100,000,000 credits.

Our queen has no need for credits, the money will be sent to you right away.

Be thankfull for Embers generousity, Mag should consider that, because she'll have to pick sides sooner or later.

And trust me, gravity only makes the flames bigger, or hotter. So why even fight it?

The fire spreads...

I... Don't... I don't think that's how science works...

Look, higher gravity means more compresed flames which makes them hotter. Lower gravity makes the flames bigger. No gravity at all allows the flame to spread every way.

So no matter what Mag would do, it would always work in Embers favour. So there's no need to be enemies, is there?

Mag should consider this, Ember welcomes everyone who can embrace the fire. And no, that has nothing to do with you, or anything you own, having any contact with real fire.

Consider this, Mag, next time the forces of gods colide.

Iron will melt, and water will perish, heat can never be truly destroyed. Have you learnt nothing?

Rhino, lord of protection, and god of strength. No matter how hard you stomp, the fire won't die out... not before melting your boot.

And Hydroid, captain of the 7 seas, and master of the ocean beast. When watter and fire colide, both are gone, but neither truly dissapear. Why lead a battle that cannot truly be won?

Let the flame clense you all, and join our true goddes, on her quest to burn away this corruption and begin anew.