The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Farming

Bored_Viking28

Question

7 answers to this question

Someone once said to me to do Cassini - Saturn up to 5 mins because they have Rare Cores in the drop, but I've never gotten any...
Draco can have 3x rare cores on wave 3, wave 4 and you get a key so that can be helpful.

I find infested drop a lot of blue cores, so infested survival/defense with a nekros

I personally use Hieracon/Triton for core farming as mentioned above but I would like to point out that Archwing Interception drops 5 cores on rotation A and (not sure about these: ) 3 cores on rotation B. There may or may not be a chance that they are uncommon. I haven't played it enough to know but I do know it rewards cores often.

Phobos - Zeugma. Smaller maps then Triton / Hieracon. Dark Sector Infested with lower starting level then Hieracon. Extractors are closer to each other to boot. Drops T2-4 keys as well but i walk out, on average, with far more cores here.

The only problem? No one ever runs it. They still think Hieracon and Triton is the only place to run cores when Zeugma has been there all along and is much better. Enjoy!