The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Divine Will Farming Strat

TaroBubbleTea

Question

So the tactical alert is going on and I find this the best (edit: most efficient) for farming Tempo Royale and Astral Twilight (though I have yet to see them drop yet). AND you can get 120% piercing mods O.O. Thank You DE, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Isolator Bursas will drop Tempo Royale and Denial Bursas will drop Astral Twilight.

(edit: FAST BOSS RUN STRAT IN COMMENTS BELOW)

Builds:

Frost: Duration, Strength, Efficiency

EV Trin: Strength, Efficiency, Vampire Leach

2 Ivaras: Duration, Efficiency, Quick Thinking (A MUST)

If you haven't fought razorback:

0.Hack Terminals to let bursas drop to the bottom of the room. (Optional)

1.Hack bursas after lowering them to 1%.

2.Wait for razor back shield to go down. (Very small indicator)

3.Once the razorback's shields are up again repeat steps 0 to 2 until razorback dies.

General Notes:

0.Have two invis arrows on Frost and Trin to get them to the boss room safely.

1.Bring Weapons with high Radiation and Puncture (don't go Full Electricity) as you arent dealing with enemy shields but actually robotics and Alloy Armor. Vaykor Hek would be a great option here. Bursas aren't as strong as the boss and die relatively quickly after trin casts ev from afar.

2.One important thing to note is that the boss is susceptible to cc so frost and nova (yet to confirm) are very viable. STUNLOCK FOR DAYS.

3.The mission itself will drop either 120% piercing mods (bore, piercing caliber, breach loader) or toxin/status chance mods (pistol pestilence, toxic barrage, malignant force) with a decent drop rate. So instead of buying the mod for 200+p just go farm Divine Will Endurance.

4.Set up in the boss room and have a globe set up on one of the two scaffolds with the two terminals. This will prevent missiles from attacking squishes.

5.Have either the trin or frost waypoint the bursas so that the ivaras dont have to search for them themselves.

6.BRING A LOT OF CIPHERS as the bursas can die during the hacking process.

If you wish to farm tempo royale and astral twilight inside the boss room then let the boss live and continue farming bursas safely. The spawns outside the boss room are pretty insane.

Farming outside is not too hard with Frost WITH RANGE and duration.

Edited by TaroBubbleTea

18 answers to this question

New Strat for Fast Boss Runs (in case you REALLY want those piercing mods):

Frame: Loki MasterRace

Three steps:

1.Loki Switch teleports Bursa

2.Hack Bursa then deal dmg to boss

3.Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you beat boss

EZ

Thank you for that. I needed the reminder that Loki can Switch Teleport.

How to do Razorback without hassle of dodging rockets

Frames needed : 1 Ash 1 EV Trin 2 Whatevers.

Ash Build : Max Efficiency, that's all yu need

Trin Build : EV

Whatevers Build : Whatever

How

Step 1 : Ash spams Smokescreen under Razorback (Lol he does get staggered)

Step 2 : Trin spams EV

Step 3 : Whatevers just hack bursas whatever with 100% no rockets or stomps :D

Just now I was doing a Red Veil Exalted Deception mission.  Aside from it being the shortest route to them objective ever (there was literally one tile between the insertion point and the objective) after I completed the objective the alarms sounded and bursas started spawning.  I killed a bunch of them and died to a bunch of them since I was playing Ember, and one of them dropped a fusion core and that useless melee status mod.

Look how short this deception is!  88AEJLh.jpg

I dunno about the Bursas that spawn in Razorback's room, but I HAVE gotten at least common mods off the Bursas that spawn when you trigger a lockdown in the regular mission (this was in mission 1, not 2) using Ivara to prowl them. I haven't seen a rare or uncommon mod drop however, but they do seem to drop mods at least.

I can confirm that bursas on endurance missions don't drop any mods or anything else. Some hours left until tac alert expires and i haven't found the fastest way to finish this mission. If there's a speed runtactic then i've found it but don't know whether it's random or can be done intentionally. Isolator bursa can one shot kill Razorback after hacked. It happened me couple of times but now always so i don't know what to do exactly to make it happen again. It seems other bursas just disrupt it's shields and make it vulnurable for 1-2 seconds or more if you deal less dmg. One of the best ways i've found so far is to switch teleport it with Loki then hack it on the ground then Rhino roar and Mag bullet attractor. Btw, i'm on 27th mission score and got 3 mods only shotgun puncture mod left.

Edited by ZhangSanfeng