The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Focus/sentient Question

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Question

hello fellow tenno

requesting some data here

as you know or might not , void energy is supposedly the one damage type sentients are weak to and cannot adapt to it

I'd like to find out if this follow so ingame not just in lore

the Zenurik Focus has void based damage and thus should be very effective against sentients

even if its not "that" effective, id like to have some verification that they cannot adapt to it and gain damage resistance to it as the lore suggest 

-thank you for your help tenno 

2 answers to this question

As far as I know, Mako; all Focus Ways have Void-based damage or they should (looking at you, Madurai Laser Beam)

As the lore suggests, and from what we saw from the back end of the Second Dream quest; the Sentients are indeed vulnerable to our Void Laser hands.

But as it is now, I don't think that the game calculates our Focus abilities as Void-based Damages currently. I mean, the Madurai Focus Tree and its Laser (it deals blast damage, which doesn't really make sense)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

yes thats about what i can concur with my madurai focus via testing 

that is why i specificly requested   Zenurik Focus as the umbra lance is stated to be pure void damage 

Umbra Lance

Void Pulse creates a 6 meter aura around the player for 20seconds that lashes out at enemies with harmful Void energy, dealing 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 damage per second.