Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Melee Is Better?

Jacoby2003

Question

Tell me which melee weapon is better Broken war Vs War Vs Dual ichors Vs Scindo prime or is there a stronger melee weapon? (Keep in mind I mean these weapons completely formaed and catalysted and fully maxed out mods.)

Edited by Jacoby2003

6 answers to this question

War vs Scindo Prime is probably going to come down to target. In a 4xCP group I'd probably go Scindo Prime for the slash base type. Otherwise I'd roll War because it looks 200% cooler IMO.

I prefer Prisma Dual Cleavers to the Ichors because of the syndicate mod that restores health and gives armor. I have no idea which is more damage on paper but I don't really see DPS as an issue anymore with Blood Rush and Body count in the game.

They are different weapons for different preferences. Broken War is the best longsword currently built for pure damage usually, Dual Ichors are one of the best dual swords - built for critical hit. Scindo and War are heavies so they tend to have much higher dps but much lower mobility - choice between them as it was said is more of a choice of a damage type. War being impact has two very strong impact mods, yet impact itself isn't that great of a damage type.

If you are planning on meleeing lvl 100+ enemies, I would suggest to use heavies and with Cleaving Whirlwind on top of that. Aside from that - just use what you like.

I myself use Orthos Prime, but I'm maining Excalibur.

Edited by Epsik-kun

The best melee weapon right now is Galatine, get Primed Reach as Baro is selling it right now. and pretty much you won't ever need primaries or secondaries once you pull this one out and start slicing things left and right. Get yourself the stance Cleaving Whirlwind on Galatine, you are in for a ride. Since it does Spin 2 Win or you can unlock the Super Smash Brothers' Hammer. You pretty much hack up and down in front of your like if you had the hammer, use Rhino with it and you will just laugh for days.