Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do The Beacons Work?

TheSteelRat

Question

So the void trader allows us to buy beacons.

Before I waste my ducats.. how dose it work?  I am already marked by all 3 (G3, Stalker, Zanuka) so is the Beacon a Gear item, or a way to gain the mark without doing anything for it?

if it is to get marked, there is no reason why I would ever buy it

6 answers to this question

It's a great idea, but should be a blueprint with high material costs; nitain, argon (stalker), oxium, tellurium, forma, fieldron (zanuka), detonite injectors (G3), etc.

I don't think that the ducats are worth a single-use beacon to spawn the assassin for an RNG chance for a piece of a weapon that you may or may not need. Although it would be a great thing to add to the login bonuses!

I would also say that wearing their sigils should increase the chance of them spawning in a mission. 

It's a great idea, but should be a blueprint with high material costs; nitain, argon (stalker), oxium, tellurium, forma, fieldron (zanuka), detonite injectors (G3), etc.

I don't think that the ducats are worth a single-use beacon to spawn the assassin for an RNG chance for a piece of a weapon that you may or may not need. Although it would be a great thing to add to the login bonuses!

I would also say that wearing their sigils should increase the chance of them spawning in a mission. 

Agreed on all three points.