The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime + Prime Access Questions

ZeoXZ

Question

So I just found out it's coming out on 16th of February, 

I want to buy prime access, but I'm only in it for the Nikana Prime so I have some questions;

1. Will Nikana Prime be obtainable through the game? e.g; t3 survival or w/e

2. Can I buy Nikana Prime separately through prime access?

(Also, any information on Excalibur Umbra?)

Thanks so much in advance, I'm new, sorry if this post isn't allowed.

17 answers to this question

All prime access frames and weapons are farmable in the void.

Every prime access has different tiers. The first two will likely contain only the weapons but we don't know if the Ninkana Prime will be in both or just the second one.

Edited by xRufus7x

There needs to be more info on Umbra theres nothing new on the subject and DE won't give any explanation aside from "were trying to add them with lore"

And what informations do you want? They want to give him lore, are working on it and need time. Just wait.

A little off-topic but since it's being discussed here already amongst you, why not?  I want them to take their time with the Umbra line of frames, they're apparently supposed to be mechanically different and offer a whole new set of abilities than their counterpart frames. It excites me, the lore they'll come up with will only make it that much better.

So I just found out it's coming out on 16th of February, 

I want to buy prime access, but I'm only in it for the Nikana Prime so I have some questions;

1. Will Nikana Prime be obtainable through the game? e.g; t3 survival or w/e

2. Can I buy Nikana Prime separately through prime access?

(Also, any information on Excalibur Umbra?)

Thanks so much in advance, I'm new, sorry if this post isn't allowed.

Answering Your Questions 

1. Yes. Just like any other Prime item in the game, it will be a drop in the void. 

2. Nope. Once you buy prime Access, you will be rewarded with all the weapons that has Released with Saryn Prime. There's no way to buy the weapons separately, and there never has been a way to do so. 

At this Point, Excal Umbra is nothing more than Smoke in the air. 

BUT!!!! If you haven't Noticed, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime are actually his Weapons that was given to the Chinese Players. The only thing is, for Some Reason, upon release in the Global Build, They decided to call the Kunai Prime (The Actual name of the Prime Throwing Sidearms with Excal Umbra) Spira Prime.